The Pandon features a Unique QUAD coil technology by using two QDC(Quartz Dual Coil) Coils. The QUAD coil design makes it a solid pen that gives dab like hits while producing huge clouds of vapor. You can chose to use two coil heads for big hits with big clouds or just use a single coil more discreet vaping as well as a longer experience (just remove one of the coils).
- Remove the mouthpiece
- Unscrew the coil cap tops from the Dual Quartz Coils
- Apply your concentrates as desired. Don’t be afraid to put more than you might use for other pens!
- Screw the coil caps on and put the mouthpiece back onto the battery.
- Press the button five times to turn the unit on. The button will flash 3 times to indicate that the unit is on.
- Select your wattage with 2 clicks
- Hold down the button and vapor will begin to produce. It is recommended to pulse the button intermittently (every 5 seconds) when using to avoid harsh vapor.
On average, atomizer coils last 4-5 weeks of normal use. Your experience will vary.
Common Product Issues
Cleaning & Maintenance
If you need to remove concentrates from inside the crucible, you can do so using your Pandon Tool. USE CAUTION and be extremely careful not to damage the atomizer coil.
Within the crucible of your Pandon tank, the coil works to clean itself by clearing off any residue that comes in contact with it. We don’t recommend using any type of liquid cleaning agent in the Pandon tank, as doing so could cause it to malfunction.
Cleaning the atomizer is not recommended, replace as needed.
Make sure you don’t expose the atomizer or battery to any liquids whatsoever. If you need to clean the outside of the Pandon, use a warm damp cloth. If the Pandon gets wet in any way, allow to dry in the sun or a warm dry area until COMPLETELY DRY. Attempting to use the Pandon if wet will cause serious damage to the unit.
Ordering / Return / Warranty
|Battery Type||1300mAh Li-Ion|
|Recharge Time||3-4 Hours|
|Warm-Up Time||~ 1 second|
|Vapor Path||Stainless Steel|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
Getting the Most Out of Your Yocan Pandon
- Drawing after the heater has cooled down will allow the air vents to stay free of blockage.
- Never leave the Pandon in a hot car. Ever.
- Allowing the Pandon to freeze can damage the atomizer. Avoid temperatures below 40 degrees.
- Use caution with the included tool, as it could damage the atomizer coil if you aren’t careful.
- Overloading more than one session’s worth of concentrate is a potential recipe for mess.
Need Assistance with your Yocan Pandon?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
Are you getting any light at all from the button? If not, make sure that its charged properly. This seems obvious, until you realize the power strip you were plugged into wasn’t turned on. Or…the USB port you were plugged into wasn’t actually a powered USB port. Or…there are many reasons to think your vaporizer is charging…when it isn’t. It happens all the time.
If you have charged it fully, and unlocked the power button, and are still getting no vapors, remove the mouthpiece, press the button, and see if the atomizer is at least getting warm?
If you have no activity from a fully charged Pandon, it’s possible that your atomizer has died. We’ll have replacement cartridges available.
As you continue to use the Pandon, be mindful of this blockage potential. One trick to prevent it from happening is to continue to draw through through the Pandon once a minute as it is cooling. Once all the internals have cooled to room temperature, you can stop.
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please Contact us.
Yocan Pandon offers Atomizer: 30 Days, Battery: 6 Months Warranty.
Warranty Contact: email@example.com