|Yocan Evolve – Vape Vitals|
|Manufacturer||Yocan Technology Co.|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Charging Time||3-4 Hours|
The Evolve by Yocan offers one of the purest vaping experiences available without sacrificing portability or style. The expert craftsmanship guarantees protection against short circuiting and the larger capacity battery means longer time between charges.
The Yocan Evolve features dual coils made from quartz, as opposed to the traditional ceramic, offering a smooth and clean vaping experience. While the Evolve is small and discreet, the deep heating chamber provides ample room for your concentrates. Plus, the Yocan Evolve vape pen heats up instantly and has a ten second cut off time, so it is sure to meet your vaping expectations.
- Unscrew the atomizer tube from the base.
- Unscrew the coil cap top from the Dual Quartz Coil
- Apply your concentrates as desired. Don’t be afraid to put more than you might use for other pens!
- Screw the coil cap and atomizer tube back onto the battery.
- Press the button five times to turn the unit on. The button will flash 3 times to indicate that the unit is on.
- Hold down the button and vapor will begin to produce. It is recommended to pulse the button intermittently (every 5 seconds) when using to avoid harsh vapor.
Using the unique included tool, you can ‘push’ the buildup on the sidewalls back down into the crucible for use. Use caution not to make contact with the atomizer, you could damage it very easily.
On average, atomizer coils last 4-5 weeks of normal use. Your experience will vary.
Common Product Issues
Cleaning & Maintenance
If you need to remove concentrates from inside the crucible, you can do so using your Evolve Tool. USE CAUTION and be extremely careful not to damage the atomizer coil.
Within the crucible of your Evolve tank, the coil works to clean itself by clearing off any residue that comes in contact with it. We don’t recommend using any type of liquid cleaning agent in the Evolve tank, as doing so could cause it to malfunction.
Cleaning the atomizer is not recommended, replace as needed.
Make sure you don’t expose the atomizer or battery to any liquids whatsoever. If you need to clean the outside of the Evolve, use a warm damp cloth. If the Evolve gets wet in any way, allow to dry in the sun or a warm dry area until COMPLETELY DRY. Attempting to use the Evolve if wet will cause serious damage to the unit.
Ordering / Returns / Warranty
|Battery Type||3.7 V 650mAh Li-Ion Polymer|
|Recharge Time||3-4 Hours|
|Tank Style||Dual Quartz Coils|
|Tank Capacity||One Session|
|Heating Element||Dual Quartz|
|Warm-Up Time||~ 1 second|
|Vapor Path||Stainless Steel|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
Included with Purchase:
- Atomizer Tube
- 650 mAh Li-ion Battery
- Extra Quartz Dual Coil
- Coil Cap
- Wax Tool
- USB Charger
Yocan Evolve Colors
The Yocan Evolve has an excellent finish available in Black, Blue, Orange, Red & Silver.
Getting the Most Out of Your Yocan Evolve
- Drawing after the heater has cooled down will allow the air vents to stay free of blockage.
- Never leave a Evolve in a hot car. Ever.
- Allowing the Evolve to freeze can damage the atomizer. Avoid temperatures below 40 degrees.
- Use caution with the included tool, as it could damage the atomizer coil if you aren’t careful.
- Overloading more than one session’s worth of concentrate is a potential recipe for mess.
Need Assistance with your Yocan Evolve?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
Are you getting any light at all from the button? If not, make sure that its charged properly. This seems obvious, until you realize the power strip you were plugged into wasn’t turned on. Or…the USB port you were plugged into wasn’t actually a powered USB port. Or…there are many reasons to think your vaporizer is charging…when it isn’t. It happens all the time.
If you have charged it fully, and unlocked the power button, and are still getting no vapors, remove the mouthpiece, press the button, and see if the atomizer is at least getting warm?
If you have no activity from a fully charged Evolve, it’s possible that your atomizer has died. We’ll have replacement cartridges available.
As you continue to use the Evolve, be mindful of this blockage potential. One trick to prevent it from happening is to continue to draw through through the Evolve once a minute as it is cooling. Once all the internals have cooled to room temperature, you can stop.
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please Contact us.
Yocan Evolve offers Atomizer: 30 Days, Battery: 6 Months Warranty.
Warranty Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org