|Yocan Evolve Plus – Vape Vitals|
|Manufacturer||Yocan Technology Co.|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Charging Time||3-4 Hours|
The Evolve Plus by Yocan offers the same pure vaping experience, portability and style as the original, but with a bigger battery and chamber, and a number of other improvements. Crafted expertly for form and function, there are no problems with short circuiting and the larger capacity battery means even longer time between charges than the original.
The Yocan Evolve Plus features dual coils made from quartz, as opposed to traditional fiber wicks, offering the cleanest and smoothest vaping experience. The bottom of the device features a built in silicone jar to store your concentrates, meaning you’ll always be ready to go at a moment’s notice. The device heats up instantly and the bigger chamber and 1100mAh battery offer 15 seconds of continuous heat and huge vapor.
- Unscrew the atomizer tube from the base
- Unscrew the coil cap top from the Dual Quartz Coil
- Apply your concentrates as desired. Don’t be afraid to put more than you might use for other pens!
- Screw the coil cap and atomizer tube back onto the battery.
- Press the button five times to turn the unit on. The button will flash 3 times to indicate that the unit is on.
- Hold down the button and vapor will begin to produce. It is recommended to pulse the button intermittently (every 5 seconds) when using to avoid harsh vapor.
On average, atomizer coils last 4-5 weeks of normal use. Your experience will vary.
Common Product Issues
Cleaning & Maintenance
If you need to remove concentrates from inside the crucible, you can do so using your Evolve Plus Tool. USE CAUTION and be extremely careful not to damage the atomizer coil.
Within the crucible of your Evolve Plus tank, the coil works to clean itself by clearing off any residue that comes in contact with it. We don’t recommend using any type of liquid cleaning agent in the Evolve Plus tank, as doing so could cause it to malfunction.
Cleaning the atomizer is not recommended, replace as needed.
Make sure you don’t expose the atomizer or battery to any liquids whatsoever. If you need to clean the outside of the Evolve Plus, use a warm damp cloth. If the Evolve Plus gets wet in any way, allow to dry in the sun or a warm dry area until COMPLETELY DRY. Attempting to use the Evolve Plus if wet will cause serious damage to the unit.
Ordering / Returns / Warranty
|Battery Type||1100mAh Li-Ion Polymer|
|Recharge Time||3-4 Hours|
|Tank Style||Dual Quartz Coils|
|Tank Capacity||One Session|
|Heating Element||Dual Quartz|
|Warm-Up Time||~ 1 second|
|Vapor Path||Stainless Steel|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
Included with Purchase:
- Atomizer Tube
- 1100 mAh Li-ion Battery
- Extra Quartz Dual Coil
- Built-in Silicone Jar
- Coil Cap
- Wax Tool
- Micro USB Cable
Yocan Evolve Plus Colors
The Yocan Evolve Plus has an excellent finish available in Black, Blue, Orange, Red & Silver.
Getting the Most Out of Your Yocan Evolve Plus
- Drawing after the heater has cooled down will allow the air vents to stay free of blockage.
- Never leave a Evolve Plus in a hot car. Ever.
- Allowing the Evolve Plus to freeze can damage the atomizer. Avoid temperatures below 40 degrees.
- Use caution with the included tool, as it could damage the atomizer coil if you aren’t careful.
- Overloading more than one session’s worth of concentrate is a potential recipe for mess.
Need Assistance with your Yocan Evolve Plus?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
Are you getting any light at all from the button? If not, make sure that its charged properly. This seems obvious, until you realize the power strip you were plugged into wasn’t turned on. Or…the USB port you were plugged into wasn’t actually a powered USB port. Or…there are many reasons to think your vaporizer is charging…when it isn’t. It happens all the time.
If you have charged it fully, and unlocked the power button, and are still getting no vapors, remove the mouthpiece, press the button, and see if the atomizer is at least getting warm?
If you have no activity from a fully charged Evolve Plus, it’s possible that your atomizer has died. We’ll have replacement cartridges available.
As you continue to use the Evolve Plus, be mindful of this blockage potential. One trick to prevent it from happening is to continue to draw through through the Evolve Plus once a minute as it is cooling. Once all the internals have cooled to room temperature, you can stop.
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please Contact us.
Yocan Evolve Plus offers Atomizer: 30 Days, Battery: 6 Months Warranty.
Warranty Contact: email@example.com