The Vaporite Solo features a ceramic heating element and glass-on-glass components great tasting, clean vapor. The bright digital display allows you to dial in to a precise temperature and set the automatic shutoff timer. The Vaporite Solo’s blends classic styling with modern technology.
See User Guides below for full usage information.
Using Your Vaporite Solo
We recommend reading the manual on the ‘User Guide’ tab on the left, but here is a quick overview.
1. Plug the power cord into the back of the unit. Then insert the plug into your electrical outlet.
2. Once you have plugged the unit in, turn the black dial knob clockwise until you hear a ‘click’ sound. This indicates that the device in on. At this point, you will notice that the digital display is also illuminated.
3. To set your desired temperature, turn the dial knob clockwise again until you see the desired temperature on the digital display.
4. Once you have chosen a temperature, the solid orange light above the black dial will turn on and stay on until the selected temperature is reached. The light will turn off after a few minutes indicating that the unit is now ready to use.
5. Now load your aromatic blends against the screen in the whip. Then connect the whip to the unit and draw from the mouthpiece on the other end of the whip (slower draws maximize the effect).
Every blend is different, so if you need to tweak the vapor quality, play with these variables: Grind consistency(all particles are the same size) grind level(coarse, medium, fine), the amount of blend in the heating chamber, and your personal draw rate.
Always start low with temps when you’re beginning, and then slowly increase the temperature until you have excellent vapors; adjust the above variables until its perfect.
Every blend is different, so if you need to tweak the vapor quality, play with these variables: Grind consistency(all particles are the same size) grind level(coarse, medium, fine) amount of blend in the heating chamber, and your personal draw rate.
Always start low with temps when you’re experimenting, and then work your way up.
For longer life of the unit, turning the unit off for about 5 minutes after every 20 minutes of usage is recommended. This prevents the heating rod inside the unit from overheating. It has a high quality ceramic heating rod.
As a general safety rule, do not leave the Vaporite Solo unattended while powered on.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Always make sure your vaporizer is COMPLETELY dry before plugging it back in.
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer.)
A vaporizer is at its most efficient when all parts are clean, so over time as you experience buildup its best to maintain your parts regularly.
The glass is easily cleaned with isopropyl alcohol and a soft flexible brush for stubborn buildup. The hose can be soaked in warm soapy water until all buildup is dislodged.
Never bring liquids near the Vaporite Solo; if you need to clean the unit itself, wipe down with a warm damp cloth.
More cleaning information is available on the ‘Cleaning’ tab.
It is vital that screen be kept clean at all times. Removing depleted blends immediately after vaporizing can cut down on screen buildup.
If you need to clean the ground glass area of the heater cover, unplug the unit and allow to cool for 30 minutes. Use a cotton swap that is barely damp with isopropyl alcohol to clean only the OUTSIDE of the heater cover.
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
Contact and full warranty information is available on the ‘Warranty’ tab, but please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
If you have any other questions about the Vaporite Solo vaporizer, please Contact us!
|Product Dimensions||3.875in x 4.62in x 4in (15.9cm x 8.9cm x 22.5cm)|
|Package Dimensions||8in x 7in x 5in (22.8cm x 15.9cm x 8.9cm)|
|Product Weight||.89lbs (.4kg)|
|Package Weight||1.65lbs (.74kg)|
|Warm-Up Time||~120 Seconds||Vapor Path||Steel(screen), Glass(wand, mouthpiece), silicone tubing|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Whip|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Included with Purchase:
- Vaporite Solo Vaporizer
- Whip / Wand Assembly
- Glass Wand With Screen
- 2.5’ Whip Tubing
- Glass Mouthpiece
- 2 Cleaning Sticks
- Power Cord
- Package of Replacement Screens
- Warranty Card (you must register within the 7 days of purchase to be covered)
Vaporite Solo User Guides
*Adobe Reader or PDF viewer Required
Getting the Most Out of Your Vaporite Solo
- Use caution not to blow back into the mouthpiece when the wand is on the heater. This could cause particles to travel onto the heater and ignite. To avoid this, draw slowly as you apply the wand to the heater on the Vaporite. This initial warm air will allow your blend to compress slightly and lock it into place.
- Keep your wand and especially the screen clean. Inspect periodically to ensure that the screen is free of debris; if it isn’t, soak the end of the wand up to the screen(or the entire wand if you need to clean it). Also, with an empty wand, turn the unit on high, and pull very slowly through the whip. This should super-heat the screen, drying out any buildup. Repeat this for two or three draws. Once its heated through and dried out, blow forcefully through the mouthpiece and force out all the dry debris.
- If you aren’t getting exactly the vapor quality you are after, look at adjusting any and/or all of the following variables until you find your sweet spot.
- Grind Consistency – are the ground-up particles all roughly the same size?
- Grind level – the Vaporite Solo prefers a medium grind, but experiment with finer or coarser grinds to see if it achieves the result you are after.
- Amount Used – Some vaporizers thrive when loaded fully. Others, not so much.
- Draw Rate – Convection vaporizers with good airflow can have their temperatures altered by the speed at which you draw a breath. As the air passes over the heating element, obviously it heats up. If you draw fast, causing the air to move quickly over the heating element, it only has “X” amount of time to heat up. However if you draw slowly, the air has much more time to heat up, and therefore will deliver a much warmer air to your blends. Drawing fast = cooler temps; drawing slow = warmer temps.
Keeping your Vaporite Solo clean is the best way to ensure its peak performance.
- The screen and wand will take most of the buildup. Soaking in isopropyl alcohol will clean them perfectly.
- To clean the hose, soak in warm soapy water and manipulate the hose if needed to dislodge any stubborn buildup. Rinse thoroughly twice and allow to air dry before use.
- The Vaporite Solo body can be cleaned with a warm damp cloth. Always unplug the Vaporite Solo before cleaning, and allow it to cool down. Never bring liquids near the Vaporite Solo.
- Emptying the wand immediately after use will cut down on the buildup you experience.
Need Assistance with your Vaporite Solo?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
Monitor the readout, it will indicated the current temp range. If it seems to he warm enough, but you feel no warmth or no vapors are produced, please contact us.
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please contact us.
Vaporite Solo – 6 Month Warranty
The Vaporite Solo has a 6 Month warranty, and Vaporite handling all warranty requests & service.
Vaporite® Six Months Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty:
The warranty is valid for six months starting the date of purchase.
All warranty claims must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt. Please contact us! if you need your receipt.
All our products come with a Six Months Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty. You must register your product within the first 7 days of purchase in order to validate the warranty. The warranty only covers manufacturer’s defects. Any physical damage to the product is not covered under the warranty.
All the units come with a unique serial number, which can be found on the outside of the box and on the warranty card. The serial number is also engraved inside the unit itself to ensure proper validation of the unit that is being turned in for warranty claims. The warranty will not be honored if the serial number inside the unit itself does not match the serial number that was used at the time of registration.
Please do not try to open the unit as it will void the warranty.
All units sold at or above the MAP come with a Six Months Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty. The units sold below the MAP do not come with a Six Months Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Please contact us at email@example.com and type ‘Warranty’ in the subject.
What is covered?
Any manufacturing defect is covered under the warranty.
What is not covered?
Damages resulting from but not limited to the following: misuse, unreasonable use, neglect, overusing the unit, dropping or otherwise shocking the unit. Accidents, improper use or normal wear and tear or other causes that do not arise from defects in material and/or workmanship are not covered under the warranty. This warranty does not cover accessories or other removable parts such as glass parts and power cable.
All the units come with a Six Months Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original receipt of purchase.
2. All units must be registered within 7 days of purchase.
3. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
In order to register your unit, follow the instructions inside the box.
Additional Warranty limitations:
Besides the above mentioned circumstances, the warranty will not be honored if you fail to register the unit with the correct serial number and the other information required such as the retailer’s info.
Failed Warranty Policy:
If you have intentionally damaged the unit or failed to register for warranty, your unit will not be covered under the warranty. However, you may send the unit back to warranty processing center with a check or money order for a new replacement at a discounted price. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending the unit back.