|VaporBrothers – Vape Vitals|
|Replacement Parts||Extra Whips|
Established in 1999, the Vaporbrothers vaporizer is made in sunny Southern California, and is one of the few box style vaporizers made in the states. The Vaporbrothers employs the use of a 100% natural ceramic mineral-heating element, which leads to a faster heat up time, and smoother tasting vapor draws. Included in every package is: whip/wand, oil diffuser, essential oil sample, and warranty information.
See User Guides below for full usage information.
Using Your Vaporbrothers
Its so simple – once the Vaporbrothers has been allowed to warm up to the temperature you set for your particular blend, fill your wand 1/3 full with your medium to medium-fine grind, insert it onto the heater, and draw. It’s that easy!
Its vital that when you first use the Vaporbrothers, or when you use new/different blends, you start with low temperatures and work your way up to the sweet spot.
Experiment with your grind level, draw rate and temperature to find your vapor sweet spot.
As long as this dial isn’t moved, then every time you power on the Vaporbrothers Hands Free, it should be at the same temperature you used last time.
Every blend is different, so if you need to tweak the vapor quality, play with these variables: grind consistency(all particles are the same size), grind level(coarse, medium, fine), amount of blend in the heating chamber, and your personal draw rate.
Always start low with temps when you’re experimenting, and then work you’re way up.
Every blend is different, so if you need to tweak the vapor quality, play with these variables: grind consistency(all particles are the same size) grind level(coarse, medium, fine) amount of blend in the heating chamber, and your personal draw rate.
Always start low with temps when you’re experimenting, and then work your way up.
As a general safety rule, do not leave the Vaporbrothers Hands Free unattended while powered on.
If your vaporizer is older than 5 years or less than number 27441, Vaporbrothers can offer you a substantial discount on a brand new unit.
To take advantage of this offer contact Vaporbrothers directly.
After the first draw, the botanical blends should stick into the Whip more securely. You can also minimize the issue by holding the Whip upright until the last moment before connecting to the heater, and to start your draw early to keep the organic botanical blend stuck against the screen. Some people choose to lift the box by hand or use a wedge to level the heating element.
If you are wondering why their design doesn’t solve this issue by pointing the heater downward, it is for a few reasons, most importantly reducing temperature buildup in the wooden housing.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Always unplug the vaporizer from the electrical outlet and allow to cool COMPLETELY before cleaning, 30 minutes should be sufficient.
Always make sure your vaporizer is COMPLETELY dry before plugging it back in.
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer.)
The glass is easily cleaned with isopropyl alcohol and a soft flexible brush for stubborn buildup. The hose can be soaked in warm soapy water until all buildup is dislodged.
Never bring liquids near the Vaporbrothers Hands Free; if you need to clean the unit itself, wipe down with a warm damp cloth.
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
Vaporbrothers has a no hassle lifetime warranty and upgrade service on the vaporizer. All owners get the first year free, but if you register online, you get a 2nd year free repair. After that, Vaporbrothers charge a flat fee plus extra shipping cost if delivered outside the continental USA. There is no additional handling charge – ever. There are some limitations for older vaporizers. Any owners with old or otherwise unfixable vaporizers are offered a discount upgrade to a brand new model.
See the ‘Warranty’ tab for more information.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
If you have any other questions about the Vaporbrothers Hands Free vaporizer, please Contact us!
|Product Dimensions||ZZZin x ZZZin x ZZZin (ZZZcm x ZZZcm x ZZZcm)|
|Package Dimensions||ZZZin x ZZZin x ZZZin (ZZZcm x ZZZcm x ZZZcm)|
|Product Weight||ZZZlbs (ZZZkg)|
|Package Weight||ZZZlbs (ZZZkg)|
|Warm-Up Time||120 Seconds||Vapor Path||Steel(screen), Glass(wand, mouthpiece), silicone|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Whip|
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|Warranty||3 Year, Limited|
Included with Purchase:
- Vaporbrothers Hands Free Vaporizer
- Whip / Wand Assembly
- Glass Wand
- Whip Tubing
- Glass Mouthpiece
- User Manual
- Aromabulb Concentrate Adapter
- Essential Oil Sample
Vaporbrothers Hands Free User Guides
*Adobe Reader or PDF viewer Required
Getting the Most Out of Your Vaporbrothers
- Use caution not to blow back into the mouthpiece when the wand is on the heater. This could cause particles to travel onto the heater and ignite.
- Keep your wand and especially the screen clean. Inspect periodically to ensure that the screen is free of debris; if it isn’t, soak the end of the wand up to the screen(or the entire wand if you need to clean it). Also, with an empty wand, turn the unit on high, and pull very slowly through the whip. This should super-heat the screen, drying out any buildup. Repeat this for two or three draws. Once its heated through and dried out, blow forcefully through the mouthpiece and force out all the dry debris.
- If you aren’t getting exactly the vapor quality you are after, look at adjusting any and/or all of the following variables until you find your sweet spot.
- Grind Consistency – are the ground-up particles all roughly the same size?
- Grind level – the Vaporbrothers Hands Free prefers a medium grind, but experiment with finer or coarser grinds to see if it achieves the result you are after.
- Amount Used – Some vaporizers thrive when loaded fully. Others, not so much.
- Draw Rate – Convection vaporizers with good airflow can have their temperatures altered by the speed at which you draw a breath. As the air passes over the heating element, obviously it heats up. If you draw fast, causing the air to move quickly over the heating element, it only has “X” amount of time to heat up. However if you draw slowly, the air has much more time to heat up, and therefore will deliver a much warmer air to your blends. Drawing fast = cooler temps; drawing slow = warmer temps.
Keeping your Vaporbrothers Hands Free clean is the best way to ensure its peak performance. Use Caution: Always unplug the Vaporbrothers Hands Free before cleaning, and allow it to cool down. Never bring liquids near the Vaporbrothers Hands Free.
- The screen and wand will take most of the buildup. Soaking in isopropyl alcohol will clean them perfectly.
- To clean the hose, soak in warm soapy water and manipulate the hose if needed to dislodge any stubborn buildup. Rinse thoroughly twice and allow to air dry before use.
- The Vaporbrothers Hands Free body can be cleaned with a warm damp cloth. Always unplug the Vaporbrothers Hands Free before cleaning, and allow it to cool down. Never bring liquids near the Vaporbrothers Hands Free.
- Emptying the wand immediately after use will cut down on the buildup you experience.
Need Assistance with your Vaporbrothers Hands Free?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
The Vaporbrothers Hands Free is capable of temperatures that, at its lowest setting, will not vaporizer your blends, and at it highest setting, will DEFINITELY overheat your blends. Its vital that when you first use the Vaporbrothers Hands Free, you start with the temperature purposefully low, and increase it a few degrees at a time, providing 30 seconds for the Vaporbrothers Hands Free to adjust. Try it after each adjustment, until you reach your perfect vapor levels.
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please contact us.
Vaporbrothers – Ltd. Lifetime Warranty Info
VaporBrothers INC handles all warranty requests and service for the Hands Free.
Vaporbrothers has a no hassle lifetime warranty and upgrade service on the vaporizer. All owners get the first year free, but if you register on Vaporbrothers website, you get a 2nd year free repair. After that, Vaporbrothers charges a flat fee plus extra shipping cost if delivered outside the continental USA. There is no additional handling charge – ever.
There are some limitations for older vaporizers. Any owners with old or otherwise unfixable vaporizers are offered a discount upgrade to a brand new model.
For a period of 1 year after the purchase date, Vaporbrothers will repair and return vaporizers at our expense, with no charge to the customer. Between 1 year and 2 years, Vaporbrothers will charge $10. PROOF OF PURCHASE IS REQUIRED FOR UNREGISTERED OWNERS. If you don’t have proof of purchase Vaporbrothers will charge a $35 flat fee, so be sure to file your receipt in a secure place.
For a period of 2 years after the purchase date, Vaporbrothers will repair and return vaporizers at our expense, with no charge to the customer. No proof of purchase is required for registered owners.
Between 2 and 5 years after purchase, Vaporbrothers will charge a $35 fee for all Registered and Unregistered owners. The fee covers repair, replacement parts, automatic upgrades, and return shipping.
*Additional fees may apply: For example, if your unit needs to be glued. Please note that gluing may not be available for all units.
For vaporizers with serial number below 27440 or more than 5 years from purchase date:
Vaporbrothers will offer to upgrade or replace your unit for a discount price. Please contact us through our address or website to inquire about this offer.
Repaired vaporizers are warranted against failure with no charge for an additional 6 months beyond their original warranty period.
If Vaporbrothers determine there is no defect, or that the defect resulted from causes not within the scope of our warranty, then the customer must pay for return shipping. IMPORTANT: TAMPERING VOIDS THIS WARRANTY. If your unit has been modified or tampered with, Vaporbrothers will have to refuse service on it for safety reasons. For practical reasons, VB can offer no cash refunds; Vaporbrothers can only repair or replace units.
You might need to pay the handling / return shipping charge, depending the age of the vaporizer and whether you registered or have proof of purchase. Vaporbrothers charge nominal rates for damage that is outside of our normal warranty terms.