|Cloud EVO – Vape Vitals|
|Replacement Parts||Available soon|
The VapeXhale Cloud EVO is a lightweight desktop unit that features an all glass vapor path and convection heating. This unit is compatible with your aromatic blends as well as concentrate materials and is usually used with a glass hydratube or a dryglass mouthpiece.
See User Guides Tab below for full usage information.
Using Your Cloud EVO
Plug it in, turn the power switch on and then set your temperature using the dial. The glass chamber on the top of the unit will turn red to indicate that it is heating up, and when it has reached your desired temperature, the light will turn green.
Depending on which glass piece you use with your Cloud EVO, you can fill it with water for a smooth and cooler vapor experience.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Always make sure your vaporizer is COMPLETELY dry before plugging it back in.
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer.)
Keep your vape clean! This will result in the best performance, and not cause any unnecessary stress on the machine. Like any high-tech equipment, you should handle your Cloud EVO with care. Make certain it is packaged well during transport.
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
If you have any other questions about the Cloud EVO vaporizer, please Contact us!
|Product Dimensions||8.25in X 3.25in X 3.5in|
|Package Dimensions||9in X 6in X 3.25in|
|Product Weight||10.9 oz EVO, 3 oz for glass mouthpiece|
|Package Weight||23.4 oz|
|Heating Element||Custom ceramic heater|
|Warm-Up Time||<3 minutes||Vapor Path||Glass|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
Included with Purchase:
- 1 VapeXhale Cloud EVO™
- 2 EZ Load Chamber
- 1 Power Cord
- 1 Glass Mouthpiece
- 1 Instruction Manual
Cloud EVO Colors
Cloud EVO User Guides
*Adobe Reader or PDF viewer Required
Getting the Most Out of Your Cloud EVO
- For faster warm up time, you can turn the dial all the way to the clockwise (around the 5 o clock position) and wait for the light to turn green. Once it turns green, you can move it to any position on the dial and just wait for the green light and you are ready to go.
- A half filled chamber with coarsely ground material works best.
Cloud EVO Cleaning & Maintenance
Keeping your vaporizer clean is the key to peak performance.
- Soak the chamber screens in isopropyl alcohol to remove any residue.
- Clean your glass pieces with water and isopropyl alcohol, rinse and repeat if necessary.
Need Assistance with your Cloud EVO?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
- A consistent grind (all ground particles are of roughly the same size)
- A medium-level grind, as opposed to a fine grind. Think freshly cracked pepper, vs finely ground pepper. It is recommended to break your blends up by hand. Most grinders will create too fine a grind for the Cloud EVO.
- A half full heating chamber, but not loaded tightly.
- Vary your draw rate. Slow down a bit, and see if the vapor qualities change.
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please Contact us.
VapeXhale is handling all warranties on the Cloud EVO. Please contact them for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure that you register for your warranty when you receive your Cloud EVO!