The VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer (EVO) is a premium desktop vaporizer with industry-first features. The Cloud EVO Vaporizer utilizes a unique heating element that never touches your blends, and adds an all-glass airway. The Cloud EVO featuers a 18mm ground glass fitting on the top, so in addition to the included dry glass mouthpiece, you can use any 18mm ground glass attachment that makes sense.
See User Guides below for full usage information.
Using Your Cloud EVO
Check the ‘User Guide’ tab on the left for full instructions.
Note that chunkier pieces may need to be broken up when stirring to create more surface area, thus creating a denser vapor.
A fine grind will also work, but can clog up the screen if it is too fine; it will also require lower temperature settings due to the lower airflow that is a direct result of the more densely loaded particles. If the particles are finer than the holes in the screen, then they are definitely too small.
- Turn the unit on and turn the knob 1/3 of its possible rotation, and allow to preheat for 90 seconds. The key is to start low and go up incrementally.
- Load your blends into the (ELB), and insert it into the EVO.
- Draw at a comfortable rate, and check for any visible vapors being created.
- If you see vapors at this point, you have lucked into the correct setting for your draw rate.
- If you don’t see any vapors, turn the knob SLIGHTLY, wait 30 seconds for the temperatures to adjust and try to draw again. Repeat this process until you have vapors forming.
The VapeXhale’s temperature is controlled by two things: the temperature setting of course, but also the rate at which a user draws from the unit. The Cloud EVO is capable of a lot of heat, and also a lot of air flow.
So – at any given set temperature – drawing slower will create higher temps, while drawing faster will allow for ‘cooler’ temps (relative to drawing slowly). This is a direct result of how long air is allowed to be near the heater. The slower you draw, the longer it has to heat up, and the faster you draw, the less time it spends getting warm.
- Heater=Glass encapsulated heater
- Housing=High-Impact Plastic
Cleaning & Maintenance
Always make sure your vaporizer is COMPLETELY dry before plugging it back in.
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer.)
The Cloud EVO is an extremely durable vaporizer that will require minimal cleaning and maintenance.
The exterior can be kept clean with a warm damp cloth. If any of the glass parts require cleaning, place in a small isopropyl alcohol bath until residue has dissolved. Small brushes might aid this removal. The screen can be soaked in isopropyl alcohol.
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
If you have any other questions about the Cloud EVO vaporizer, please Contact us!
Get to know the Cloud EVO Vaporizer
|Product Dimensions||8.25in x 3.25in x 3.5in (20.95cm x 8.25cm x 8.89cm)|
|Package Dimensions||9in x 6in x 3.5in (22.86cm x 15.24cm x 8.89cm)|
|Product Weight||.68lbs (.31kg)|
|Package Weight||1.46lbs (.66kg)|
|Heating Element||Encapsulated Glass|
|Warm-Up Time||~120 Seconds|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw/Glass Stem|
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|Warranty||1 Year (Unit, Extendable)|
Included with Purchase:
- 110v Cloud EVO Vaporizer
- 2 EZ Load Chambers (ELB)
- Power Cord
- 2 VapeXnails
- Glass Stem (Dry)
- Neoprene Sleeve
- User Guide
Getting the Most Out of Your VapeXhale
- ALways start on lower temperatures, and work your way up until you find your personal sweet spot.
- The PerpetuaHeat System heater will adapt to your draw rate, but it takes a second or two to adjust.
- On the flip side, if you slow your draw rate, it will create a high heat enviroment until the PHS system adjusts.
- Stirring should not be necessary. The ELB provides even vaporization, and will be too hot too touch.
- Grind consistency – are the ground-up particles all roughly the same size?
- Grind level – the Cloud EVO prefers a medium grind, but experiment with finer or coarser grinds to see if it achieves the result you are after.
- Amount used – Some vaporizers thrive when loaded fully. Others, not so much.
- Draw rate – Convection vaporizers with good airflow can have their temperatures altered by the speed at which you draw a breath. As the air passes over the heating element, obviously it heats up. If you draw fast, causing the air to move quickly over the heating element, it only has “X” amount of time to heat up. However if you draw slowly, the air has much more time to heat up, and therefore will deliver a much warmer air to your blends. Drawing fast = cooler temps; drawing slow = warmer temps.
The Cloud EVO is thoughtfully designed, part of which is being able to be cleaned easily.
- The Cloud EVO itself can be cleaned with a damp (not moist or wet!) cloth, and stubborn stains can be removed with a mild detergent, being careful to test an inconspicuous spot underneath the vaporizer beforehand.
- Want to clean just the screen? It may become clogged with buildup before the entire wand needs cleaning. To clean just the screen, soak in Isopropyl alcohol.
- The glass can be cleaned with Isopropyl alcohol; simply soak, shake, and rinse. Allow to dry fully before use.
Need Assistance with your VapeXhale?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
If you still do not have any vapors, please Contact us.
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please Contact us.
Cloud EVO 3 Year Warranty
Cloud EVO handles all warranty concerns for Cloud EVO Vaporizers:
If you need more information about VapeXhale’s Warranty, please contact us