|V-Tower – Vape Vitals|
|Replacement Parts||See Them All|
The V-Tower, by Canadian manufacturer Arizer, is a direct draw, simple to use, tabletop vaporizer. For efficient and user-friendly functionality, few vaporizers can compete with its high quality vapor production.
See User Guides below for full usage information.
Using Your V-Tower
Quick Overview: Once the V-Tower is up to the temperature you set, add the loaded Cyclone Bowl, followed by the whip. Begin to draw, and vapor should start appearing within seconds.
Full instructions are available on the ‘User Guide’ tab.
As a general safety rule, do not leave the V-Tower unattended while powered on.
One is flat, is roughly 18mm (~.72 in) and the other has been molded into a particular cup shape, and it fits in the elbow, both are available here.
The Extreme Q also has a remote control, the V-Tower does not.
Its also possible that your temperature is set a degree or two too low.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Always make sure your vaporizer is COMPLETELY dry before plugging it back in.
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer.)
The V-Tower was designed with ease of use in mind, and that extends to cleaning the unit. The glass is easily cleaned with isopropyl alcohol and a soft flexible brush for stubborn buildup. The hose can be soaked in warm soapy water until all buildup is dislodged. Never bring liquids near the V-Tower; if you need to clean the unit itself, wipe down with a warm damp cloth.
More cleaning information is available on the ‘Cleaning’ tab.
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
Please contact us if you have any questions.
If you have any other questions about the V-Tower vaporizer, please contact us!
|Product Dimensions||6.44in x 6.13in x 6.13in (0cm x 0cm x 0cm)|
|Package Dimensions||9in x 8in x 7in (22.9cm x 20.3cm x 17.7cm)|
|Product Weight||1lb (.45kg)|
|Package Weight||3.2lbs (1.5kg)|
|Power Source||110v (Included), External Battery Pack (Optional)|
|Warm-Up Time||120 Seconds||Vapor Path||Borosilcate glass, Steel, Hose|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw, Balloon|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
Included with Purchase:
- V-Tower Vaporizer
- Glass Cyclone Bowl with Flat Screen
- Pre-Attached Long Whip
- 3’ Whip Tubing
- Glass Whip Mouthpiece
- Glass Elbow Adapter with Dome Screen
- Glass Stir Tool
- Screen Pack
- Flat Screen
- Dome Screen
- Glass Mouthpiece
- Glass Potpourri Dish with Potpourri Sample
- 110/220V Power Supply
- User Manual
V-Tower User Guides
*Adobe Reader or PDF viewer Required
Getting the Most Out of Your V-Tower
- Keep the elbow screen clean. Soak in isopropyl alcohol as needed. Its absolutely vital that this screen stay clean! Air flow will be effected if the elbow screen is allowed to clog up. Keep an extra one ready, and if you need even more extra’s, we have you covered.
- loading loosely with small amounts is fine, but will provide a thinner vapor experience. For thicker, denser vapor,fully but do not fill tightly.
- Remove your vaporized blends from the Cyclone Bowl as soon as you can after use, this will cut down on buildup dramatically.
- Three feet of tubing not enough? All you need is an 3ft. whip extension!
- Chip your glass heater cover? No problem, we have low-cost replacements. They are easy to swap out if you know your way around a screw driver. If not, Vape World can replace if for you. Please contact us! fore more information.
- To accelerate the vaporization process, put the Cyclone Bowl on top on the heater until the glass warms up sufficiently. Once its warm, return the whip or balloon to the Cyclone Bowl and use as directed. This will save you a bit of time, as a room temperature Cyclone Bowl will absorb much of the initial warm air that is in use. With a preheated Cylcone, the warmth is completely focused on your blends.
- Need to plug the V-Tower between draws? the Included glass stir tool works very well.
- If you aren’t getting exactly the vapor quality you are after, look at adjusting any and/or all of the following variables until you find your sweet spot.
- Grind Consistency – are the ground-up particles all roughly the same size?
- Grind level – the V-Tower prefers a medium grind, but experiment with finer or coarser grinds to see if it achieves the result you are after.
- Amount Used – Some vaporizers thrive when loaded fully. Others, not so much.
- Draw Rate – Convection vaporizers with good airflow can have their temperatures altered by the speed at which you draw a breath. As the air passes over the heating element, obviously it heats up. If you draw fast, causing the air to move quickly over the heating element, it only has “X” amount of time to heat up. However if you draw slowly, the air has much more time to heat up, and therefore will deliver a much warmer air to your blends. Drawing fast = cooler temps; drawing slow = warmer temps.
Keeping your V-Tower clean is the best way to ensure its peak performance.
- The elbow screens will take most of the buildup. Soaking in isopropyl alcohol will clean them perfectly. The V-Tower comes with an extra elbow screen, but we highly recommend having a few more on hand.
- To clean the hose, soak in warm soapy water and manipulate the hose if needed to dislodge any stubborn buildup. Rinse twice and allow to air dry before use.
- The V-Tower body can be cleaned with a warm damp cloth. Always unplug the V-Tower before cleaning, and allow it to cool down. Never bring liquids near the V-Tower.
- Emptying the Cyclone Bowl immediately after use will cut down on the buildup you experience.
- Soaking the Cyclone Bowl in isopropyl alcohol should remove any buildup, use a small soft brush if necessary.
Need Assistance with your V-Tower?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please contact us.
Extreme 3 Year Q Warranty Contact
All Arizer products and accessories are warrantied and serviced by Vape World. Please contact us if you have any questions about your Arizer V-Tower’s Warranty.
All V-Tower’s carry a lifetime warranty on the ceramic heating element. The V-Tower has a limited 3-year warranty covering parts and labor costs against defects in materials and workmanship.