Designed for solid concentrates, this stealthily designed pen is perfect for on-the-go use. It’s easy to load and simple to use. The R Series 2 polycarbonate heating chamber allows you to see the accumulated vapor and it also features a 10-second automatic safety feature.
At this time, connect the R Series 2 battery to the R Series 2 Wired USB Charger (at the base of the R Series 2 battery). The R Series 2 wired USB Charger can be connected to any compatible USB port. A red LED light will illuminate at the base of the battery to indicate that a charge is being administered.
Once the red LED light turns green, the R Series 2 battery has been fully charged.
- Charge the R Series 2: This could take a few hours the first time, but subsequent charges should not take longer than 45-60 minutes.
- Load the R Series 2: Loading the crucible is easily done by removing the mouthpiece, and using the included tool to apply your concentrates on top of the atomizer coil. Do not load too much, more than a sessions worth is definitely too much. Ensure the concentrate is making contact with the atomizer before you replace the mouthpiece. Make sure not to touch the coil with the tool to avoid potentially damaging the coil.
- Power up and draw: If the safety on the R Series 2 is locked, unlock by pressing the button five times. This enables the power switch and the R Series 2 is ready to use. Press the button and immediately begin drawing from the R Series 2. Draw until you have had your fill, or the ten-second shut off turns the atomizer off.
Atomizers will last 4-5 weeks with normal use. Your experience may vary.
Common Product Issues
There is also a safety on the power switch, clicking it five times turns off the power button, and repeating this turns the button back on. This is great if you have the R Series 2 in your purse, or pocket, as it prevents it from going off accidentally and wasting your battery, or worse.
As a general safety rule, do not leave the R Series 2 unattended while powered on.
Cleaning & Maintenance
If you need to remove concentrate from inside the tank, its not advisable, but you can do so using your R Series 2 Tool. USE CAUTION and be extremely careful not to damage the atomizer coil.
Within the crucible of your R Series 2 tank, the coil works to clean itself by clearing off any residue that comes in contact with it. We don’t recommend using any type of liquid cleaning agent in the R Series 2 tank, as doing so could cause it to malfunction.
Cleaning the atomizer is not recommended, replace as needed.
Make sure you don’t expose the atomizer or battery to any liquids whatsoever. If you need to clean the outside of the R Series 2, use a warm damp cloth. If the R Series 2 gets wet in any way, allow to dry in the sun or a warm dry area until COMPLETELY DRY. Attempting to use the R Series 2 if wet will cause serious damage to the unit.
Ordering / Returns / Warranty
|Product Dimensions||5.25in x .5in x .5in (10.2cm x 1.6cm x 1.2cm)|
|Product Weight||.09lbs (.04kg)|
|Package Dimensions||8.25in x 3.75in x 2.5in (12.1cm x 8.9cm x 4.4cm)|
|Package Weight||.8lbs (.32kg)|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion Battery|
|Battery Style||Li-Ion 900 mah|
|Battery Capacity||900 mah|
|Recharge Time||1 Hour|
|Tank Style||Wick and coil|
|Tank Capacity||One Session|
|Warm-Up Time||~ 2 Seconds|
|Heating Element||Nickel/Aluminum-Alloy coil|
|Vapor Path||Steel, Plastic|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
Included with Purchase:
- R Series 2 Vaporizer
- Silicone Container
- Stainless Steel Tool
- Extra Atomizer
- USB Cable
- User Manual
Getting the Most Out of Your R Series 2
- Drawing after the heater has cooled down will allow the air vents to stay free of blockage.
- Never leave a Stok R in a hot car. Ever.
- Allowing the Stok R to freeze can damage the atomizer. Avoid temperatures below 40 degrees.
- Use caution with the included G tool, as it could damage the atomizer coil if you aren’t careful.
- Overloading more than one session’s worth of concentrate is a potential recipe for mess.
Need Assistance with your R Series 2?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
Are you getting any light at all from the button? If not, make sure that its charged properly. This seems obvious, until you realize the power strip you were plugged into wasn’t turned on. Or…the USB port you were plugged into wasn’t actually a powered USB port. Or…there are many reasons to think your vaporizer is charging…when it isn’t. It happens all the time.
If you have charged it fully, and unlocked the power button, and are still getting no vapors, remove the mouthpiece, press the button, and see if the atomizer is at least getting warm?
If you have no activity from a fully charged R Series 2, its possible that your atomizer has died.
This is easily remedied by heating up the Stok R for a short time, blocking one of the two holes on the side of the cartridge (they are in the silver band) and drawing. If warm enough, this should clear on one side, then repeat on the other side.
As you continue to use the R Series 2, be mindful of this blockage potential. One trick to prevent it from happening is to continue to draw through through the R Series 2 once a minute as it is cooling. Once all the internals have cooled to room temperature, you can stop.
Thing That Rips is handling all warranty request and service for the the R Series 2:
Please contact VapeWorld for a copy or your VapeWorld purchased R Series 2.
If you need more information about R Series 2 Warranty, please contact us.