The Pulsar APX 2 is lightweight, portable, and palm-sized! Upgraded from its predecessor, the APX 2 features a rubber multifunction button for a more controlled and comfortable touch. Easy-to-use, the APX 2 delivers smooth hits via an enhanced silicone vapor path and ergonomically improved mouthpiece. With a 30-second heat time and haptic feedback that vibrates when ready, the device offers total convenience.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Ordering / Returns / Warranty
|Product Dimensions||4″ L x 0.75″ W x 1.15″ D|
|Product Weight||0.1 lb|
|Battery Type||1600mAh Lithium-Ion|
|Recharge Time||1.5 Hours|
|Warm-Up Time||30 Seconds|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
- 1x Pulsar APX 2 Vaporizer
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Stir Tool
- 1x Cleaning Brush
- 1x Extra Mouthpiece Silicone Insert
Getting the Most Out of Your Pulsar APX 2
- For best results with the Pulsar APX 2, fill the chamber halfway or more, but do not pack tightly. This allows for even heat distribution and room to stir your dry material if necessary throughout usage.
- Once the Pulsar APX 2 reaches the desired temperature, allow 30 seconds before using. This ensures the dry material in the chamber is evenly heated, maximizing efficiency.
- Always allow the Pulsar APX 2 to reheat for 5 seconds between each inhale.
- To maximize efficiency, allow the Pulsar APX 2 to cool, and then stir material before the next cycle.
- Be sure to turn off the Pulsar APX 2 when you are done by pressing the on/off button 5 times within 2 seconds.
Need Assistance with your Pulsar APX 2?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
Is the device showing any LED lights at all? If not, make sure that it’s charged properly.
Are the LED lights indicating anything? If you feel the Pulsar APX 2 is fully charged, but are unable to get it to respond to your actions, please contact us.
• A consistent grind (all ground particles are roughly the same size).
• A medium-fine to fine grind.
• A full heating chamber, but not loaded tightly. Do not fill the chamber past the top – lightly tamp it down to be level. The filter will push it down slightly, so accommodate for this so that this does not create a tight load.
• Vary your draw rate: it’s possible you are drawing too hard or too fast. Slow down a bit, and see if the vapor qualities change.
Pulsar APX 2
• Name: Pulsar
• Email: Info@pulsarvaporizers.com
• Contact Form: http://www.pulsarvaporizers.com/contacts/
WHAT IS COVERED?
Pulsar offers a 1 year limited warranty on the APX 2 and its accessories against defects in materials and workmanship.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
The Pulsar Warranty Service does not cover against normal wear and tear by the user; damages caused by intentional or accidental dropping, or submerging in liquid; improper cleaning or neglect; lost or stolen parts; or any other damage that is not a result of defective materials or workmanship.
WHAT WILL VOID MY WARRANTY?
Damages caused by use of Pulsar products with any unlicensed item or any accessory not approved for usage with Pulsar Vaporizers; or damages and defects that result from usage of the product for illegal purposes. The Pulsar Warranty Service is NON-TRANSFERABLE.