|Puffco Pro 2 – Vape Vitals|
|Charging Time||1 Hour|
The functionality you know and love in a slim new form factor. The perfect balance of vapor and flavor, the large capacity ceramic chamber has been redesigned for maximum efficiency. Now with Sesh mode, this little beauty packs a punch. No Glues, No Plastics, No Fibers.
- Click the cloud button 5 times to turn the unit on and off.
- Click the cloud button 4 times to change the temperature setting.
- Use the Dart inside the mouthpiece to load your material into the chamber. Twist the mouthpiece back on.
- For regular use hold the cloud button down and inhale. Pen will automatically shut off after 8 seconds of use.
- Click the cloud button 2 times to enter Sesh Mode. Pen will stay on for 12 seconds. Press the button again to exit Sesh Mode.
Do not fire the pen more than three times consecutively on Sesh Mode.
Common Product Issues
Cleaning & Maintenance
Wipe the threads on the mouthpiece and clean the connectors on the battery and bottom of the chamber using a cleaning swab.
Ordering / Returns / Warranty
If you experience any issues doing so, simply send a photo of the card over to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will manually register your warranty.
|Product Dimensions||12.5mm X 119mm|
|Charging Options||3.8V Li-Ion|
|Recharge Time||1 Hour|
|Tank Style||Ceramic Coil|
|Tank Capacity||One Session|
|Heating Element||Ceramic Rod|
|Vapor Path||Stainless Steel|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
Getting the Most Out of Your Puffco Pro 2
- For most efficient use, load a single use amount onto the dart, put pen in “Sesh mode,” use until chamber is empty.
- Hold pen vertically to ensure contents heat efficiently.
- When the battery is low, vapor production may be reduced. A full battery will provide the best result.
Need Assistance with your Puffco Pro 2?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
Are you getting any light at all from the button? If not, make sure that its charged properly. This seems obvious, until you realize the power strip you were plugged into wasn’t turned on. Or…the USB port you were plugged into wasn’t actually a powered USB port. Or…there are many reasons to think your vaporizer is charging…when it isn’t. It happens all the time.
If you have charged it fully, and unlocked the power button, and are still getting no vapors, remove the mouthpiece, press the button, and see if the atomizer is at least getting warm?
If you have no activity from a fully charged Pro 2, it’s possible that your atomizer has died. We’ll have replacement cartridges available.
As you continue to use the Pro 2, be mindful of this blockage potential. One trick to prevent it from happening is to continue to draw through through the Pro 2 once a minute as it is cooling. Once all the internals have cooled to room temperature, you can stop.
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please Contact us.