|Plenty – Vape Vitals|
|Manufacturer||Storz & Bickel|
|Replacement Parts||See Them All|
|MSRP w/ Valve System||$299.00|
Representing German engineering at its finest, the Plenty Vaporizer from Storz & Bickel has been a staple of the vaporizer industry since 2010. Known as one of the top products in vaporization, the Plenty Vaporizer features superb build quality, exceptional vapor production, and easy-to-use operation. Building on the legendary Volcano’s quality, the Plenty offers a hand-held version of the Storz & Bickel Classic. Balloons are replaced with a stainless steel cooling coil, so the Plenty is a direct draw vaporizer unlike the Volcano’s forced-air system.
See User Guide below for full usage information.
Using Your Plenty
As you squeeze the handle on your Plenty, the orange light might flicker intermittently as the thermostatically controlled heater occasionally kicks on to keep the Plenty at the temperature you set.
First, it allows you to use a wide range of aromatic liquids and concentrates in your Plenty. Simply insert the Liquid Pad into the Filling Chamber, and apply your concentrates or liquids, then use your Plenty as normal. Users have reported that higher temperatures work well with liquids and concentrates, so start with your normal temperature, and go up incrementally from there until you find your desired vapor quality.
Secondly, since the Plenty is a hand-held unit when in use, the filling chamber does not remain flat, such as the Volcano does. As a result, of the filling chamber in the Plenty is not full, the blends could move around a bit and settle, allowing the warm air to pass right by your blends without heating them sufficiently. Using the Liquid Pad with smaller amounts of blends will prevent this from happening.
If you load a smaller amount, it is vital that you use the included Liquid Pad. As the Plenty is a hand held device, a lightly-filled heating chamber will allow the blends to move around as the Plenty is moved, allowing the warm air to travel around the blends, as opposed to through them. When using a small amount, spread it evenly, then place the Liquid Pad on top of it, sandwiching the blend between the bottom screen and the Liquid Pad. Now use as you normally would.
As a general safety rule, do not leave the Plenty unattended while powered on.
If the auto off release handle is pressed while the Plenty is held in the hand during operation, then the set temperature level will be automatically retained. Once the temperature of the heat exchanger cools off, an automatic reheating will not occur; instead the cooling process continues until the orange auto off release handle is pressed again. The Plenty is brought back to life by the orange trigger inside the handle.
Simply grabbing the handle is enough to disable standby mode and re-engage the heater.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Always make sure your vaporizer is COMPLETELY dry before plugging it back in.
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer.)
Like any high-tech equipment, you should handle your Plenty with care. Make sure it is in a place where no one will trip over the power cord. Always use two hands when you carry it.
Keep your spare parts clean. This will result in the best performance, and not cause any unnecessary stress on the machine.
Make certain it is packaged well during transport. If you didn’t purchase an Elite carrying case…keep the original box and Styrofoam! It should last you until you pick up your own hard or soft case.
Use the included cleaning brush regularly to help keep you parts free of debris between more thorough cleanings.
Rinse with warm water and repeat if necessary.
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
Much more detailed warranty information is available on the Warranty tab.
If you are interested in any accompanying products such as a storage container, grinder, or other accessories, the following coupon code will add a 10% discount on any applicable item: the10percent.
If you have any other questions about the Plenty vaporizer, please Contact us!
|Product Dimensions||8.85in x 2.2in x 6.1in (22.5cm x 5.6cm x 15.5cm)|
|Package Dimensions||10in x 10in x 3in (25.4cm x 25.4cm x 7.62cm)|
|Product Weight||1.4lbs (.64kg)|
|Package Weight||2.3lbs (1.04 kg)|
|Warm-Up Time||240 Seconds||Vapor Path||Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Silicone, Plastic|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
Plenty User Guides
*Adobe Reader or PDF viewer Required
Get the most out of your Plenty:
- It takes a few seconds for your aromatic blends to heat up to proper vaporization temperatures. Your first breath might have only thin vapor and this is normal. Subsequent draws will produce far more vapor.
- Learn Your auto-standby feature very well. Learn how long it takes to re-heat after you squeeze the handle. This will increase your enjoyment of the Plenty exponentially.
- Each aromatic blend is different, and climates vary, so the time required to heat up your blend will also vary.
- Keep your parts clean to ensure perfect Plenty function
- Use the Liquid Pad with dry blends when you are unable to fill the filing chamber to its maximum potential. This will ensure even vaporization as the Plenty is moved around.
- If you aren’t getting exactly the vapor quality you are after, look at adjusting any and/or all of the following variables until you find your sweet spot.
- Grind Consistency – are the ground-up particles all roughly the same size?
- Grind level – the Plenty prefers a medium grind, but experiment with finer or coarser grinds to see if it achieves the result you are after.
- Amount Used – Some vaporizers thrive when loaded fully. Others, not so much.
- Draw Rate – Convection vaporizers with good airflow can have their temperatures altered buy the speed at which you draw a breath. As the air passes over the heating element, obviously it heats up. If you draw fast, causing the air to move quickly over the heating element, it only has “X” amount of time to heat up. However if you draw slowly, the air has much more time to heat up, and therefore will deliver a much warmer air to your blends. Drawing fast = cooler temps; drawing slow = warmer temps.
Included with Purchase:
- 110v Plenty Vaporizer
- Aromatic Blend Grinder
- Screen Cleaning Brush
- Extra Screens
- Liquid Pad
- Replacement silicone adapters
- User Manual
Keeping your parts clean is vital to ensure perfect function from your Plenty. The Plenty has been designed so thoroughly that very little maintenance is required.
- Using the included brush, keep the screens free of debris that may collect around the perimeter. The upper screen, or screen that sits above your blends is the most affected.
- to Clean the cooling coil, close off one end of the coil with a finger, fill with an ounce of isopropyl, cover the other end with another finger, and shake vigorously. Drain in the sink and rinse. Repeat if necessary.
- If your Liquid Pad needs cleaning, soak in isopropyl alcohol and agitate until clean.
Need Assistance with your Plenty?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
The cooling coil has some flexibility to it, but we recommend leaving it in its coiled shape, as this seems to cause the most internal turbulance, which translates into maximum cooling capabilities.
You can, however, bend the coil slightly as you may need to. Don’t go too far, the metal only forgives so much. Too much bending could cause you to look for a replacement.
If your settings seem correct, the Plenty is pre-heated and you feel warmth on the unit, things should be functioning normally. If you don’t feel warmth, and all settings appear correct, there could be an issue with your heater. This is extremely rare, so please Contact us if you need further assistance.
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please Contact us.
Plenty 3 Year Warranty
Storz & Bickel will handle all requests and notices from U.S. customers under this warranty shall be directed to:
Storz & Bickel America, Inc.
1078 60th St, Suite A
Oakland, CA 94608
All requests from Canadian and all other customers under this warranty shall be directed to:
Storz & Bickel GmbH & co. KG
Rote Strasse 1
78532 Tuttlingen, Germany
The Plenty is covered by a 3 year warranty. In the event of any defect you are recommended to send the complete device back to Storz & Bickel with all parts. If the defect has occurred on the grounds of a material or construction error within the warranty period, they will eliminate the defect free of charge. If the defect was caused by you, e.g. because you dropped your vaporizer, they will send you an estimate for the repair and will do the repair as soon as you have agreed to accept their estimate.
If you need more information about Plenty’s Warranty, please Contact us