|VB Pinnacle Vape Vitals|
|Charging Time||~2 Hours|
The VB Pinnacle has a user-friendly vape that fits in the hand very well with a an efficient and simple to load heater. The large battery lets you enjoy each session to its fullest with plenty of power leftover. The controls are intuitive, and the wide array of of temperature settings will allow you to extract every last flavor note. The Pinnacle is perfect for cordless vaporization at home or on-the-go.
See User Guides below for full usage information.
Using Your Pinnacle
Charge your Pinnacle With the included AC adapter and ensure you have a full charge on the battery (all five lights lit). Turn on and adjust the desired temperature to your Pinnacle using the buttons on the front. Lower temps will deliver lighter, more flavorful vapors; Higher temps will create a thicker, more robust vapor.
Load your blends into the stainless steel bullet. The Pinnacle’s bullet chambers like a medium-fine grind, and they don’t like to be loaded to tightly.
Allow the Pinnacle to warm up which is indicated by a flashing light, until the set temperature is reached and the light goes solid.
There are two temperature settings indicated by the LED color, Blue @ 375°F, Orange @ 390°F.
Slowly draw from the Pinnacle, as vapors should be produced immediately.
See ‘User Guide’ tab on the left for more information.
Best practice is to start with low temperatures, and play with the those three variables until you find the vapor sweet spot.
Start with just increasing the temperature and see if you find the thickness you are after.
Best practice is to start with the lower of the two temperature settings, and play with the those three variables until you find the vapor sweet spot.
As a general safety rule, do not leave the Pinnacle unattended while powered on.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Always unplug the vaporizer from the electrical outlet and allow to cool COMPLETELY before cleaning, 30 minutes should be sufficient.
You can use a can of compressed air to spray in those places that are hard to reach. Lightly moisten the cotton swab while being careful not to over-moisten to avoid any liquid leeching into the unit and causing damage to the electronic parts. Be careful while using any liquids with your VB Vaporizer as any damage to electronic parts due to liquids will void any warranty on your product. Rub the lightly moistened cotton swab on any soiled areas to clean the device, this should help you clean your unit.
Always make sure your vaporizer is COMPLETELY dry before plugging it back in to charge.
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer.)
Pay close attention to the heating chamber, and if soiled, use a cotton swab that is lightly damp with isopropyl alcohol to clean. USE CAUTION! Do not allow any alcohol into the unit.
The screen above the heating chamber will take the most buildup. Check it often, and clean with ISO
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
If you have any other questions about the Pinnacle vaporizer, please contact us!
Vapor PathCeramic, stainless steel, plastic
|Product Dimensions||5.5in x 0.94in x 0.94in (14cm x 2.39cm x 2.39cm)|
|Package Dimensions||8in x 6in x 4in (20.3cm x 15.2cm x 10.2cm)|
|Product Weight||.31lbs (0.10kg)|
|Package Weight||2lbs (0.91g)|
|Power Source||Li-Ion Battery|
|Charging Options||110v AC charger (Included)|
|Warm-Up Time||60 Seconds|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Warranty||1 Year Ltd.|
Included with Purchase:
- VB Pinnacle Vaporizer
- Charging Stand
- AC Adapter
- 2x Bullets
- Cleaning Sticks
- Cleaning Brush
- Flavored Mouthpiece
- Regular Mouthpiece
- Chenille Stick
- User Manual
Pinnacle User Guides
*Adobe Reader or PDF viewer Required
Getting the Most Out of Your Pinnacle
- In between cleanings, the screen inside the top cap might incur some buildup, causing it to be sticky. If you are having trouble removing the screen, its time to soak in warm water to loosen. Once free, soak the screen in isopropyl alcohol, and the plastic again in warm soapy water to remove any remaining buildup.
- Keep your heating chamber, tube, and especially the screens clean. Inspect periodically to ensure that the screen is free of debris; if it isn’t, soak the end of the wand up to the screen(or the entire wand if you need to clean it). Also, with an empty wand, turn the unit on high, and pull very slowly through the whip. This should super-heat the screen, drying out any buildup. Repeat this for two or three draws. Once its heated through and dried out, blow forcefully through the mouthpiece and force out all the dry debris.
- Empty your used chamber as soon as possible after use, this will cut down on buildup.
- Use caution not to blow back into the mouthpiece. This could cause vapor particles to travel into areas they don’t belong.
- If you aren’t getting exactly the vapor quality you are after, look at adjusting any and/or all of the following variables until you find your sweet spot.
- Grind Consistency – are the ground-up particles all roughly the same size?
- Grind level – the Pinnacle prefers a medium grind, but experiment with finer or coarser grinds to see if it achieves the result you are after.
- Amount Used – Some vaporizers thrive when loaded fully. Others, not so much. Start with the Pinnacle half full, and adjust as needed.
- Draw Rate – Convection vaporizers with good airflow can have their temperatures altered buy the speed at which you draw a breath. As the air passes over the heating element, obviously it heats up. If you draw fast, causing the air to move quickly over the heating element, it only has “X” amount of time to heat up. However if you draw slowly, the air has much more time to heat up, and therefore will deliver a much warmer air to your blends. Drawing fast = cooler temps; drawing slow = warmer temps.
- The Pinnacle can be used without the included mouthpiece and hose, but the vapors will be noticably warmer. If you prefer vapors that are even cooler than the included hose can provide, you simply need a longer hose.
Keeping your Pinnacle clean is the best way to ensure its peak performance.
- The mouthpiece screen will take most of the buildup. Soaking in isopropyl alcohol will clean them perfectly. The Pinnacle comes with an extra elbow screen, but we highly recommend having replacement screens on hand.
- The Pinnacle body can be cleaned with a warm damp cloth. Always unplug the Pinnacle before cleaning, and allow it to cool down completely. Never bring liquids near the Pinnacle.
- Emptying the bullets immediately after use will cut down on the buildup you experience.
- Soaking the upper screen from the mouthpiece in isopropyl alcohol should remove any buildup, use the included small soft brush if necessary to push it out of the mouthpiece.
Need Assistance with your Pinnacle?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please contact us.
1 Year Pinnacle Warranty Info
All Pinnacle warranty requests and service are handled by VB.
VB Pinnacle 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
VB Pinnacle has a 1 Year Limited Product Warranty which covers your vaporizer against defects in manufacturing, parts and labor. If your VB breaks during warranty coverage, we will fix or replace it.
The Battery has a 90 Day Limited Warranty.
Receipt of purchase required.
Warranty and return policy on glassware-
All glassware is warrantied against defects in manufacturing. Glassware can not be returned for any reason, only exchanged. All glass sales are final. Glassware may be exchanged if your unit comes broken or damaged. In order to qualify for a exchange your claim must be made within 24 hours of receiving your glassware. The warranty is not valid if the glassware is purchased from a 3rd party. If your glass comes damaged please contact VB to request service.
If you need more information about Pinnacle’s Warranty, please contact us