|Micro Vaped V4 Nano – Vape Vitals|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Charging Time||~ 1 Hour|
The Vaped Nano V4 is only 4.5 inches tall and designed to resemble a fine writing pen for discreet vaporization. Don’t let the word “nano” deceive you however, as this little vaporizer packs quite the punch. The deep quartz chamber and unique pen cap mouthpiece prevent leaking, while the built in clip allows you to keep it from falling out of your pocket. It really looks just like Micro Vaped took the original V4 and zapped it with a shrink ray.
- Turquoise = 360°F
- Blue = 370°F
- Green = 380°F
- Pink = 390°F
- Yellow = 400°F
- Red = 420°F
1. Screw the mouthpiece off to separate from the heating chamber of your Micro Vaped Nano pen.
2. Prepare your product and load directly onto the heating chamber (atomizer). Ensure direct contact is avoided between loading tool and heating element.
3. Once your product is properly loaded, reconnect mouthpiece to heating chamber. Ensure chamber is not overloaded as this can cause the product to fail and will not be covered under warranty.
4. Press the button on the battery 5 times quickly to turn the unit on.
5. Click 3 times to toggle between the 6 heat settings.
6. Then press and hold the button while inhaling to administer vapor.
Common Product Issues
Cleaning & Maintenance
If you need to remove concentrates from inside the crucible, you can do so using your Micro Vaped Nano Tool. USE CAUTION and be extremely careful not to damage the atomizer coil.
Within the crucible of your Micro Vaped Nano tank, the coil works to clean itself by clearing off any residue that comes in contact with it. We don’t recommend using any type of liquid cleaning agent in the Micro Vaped Nano tank, as doing so could cause it to malfunction.
Cleaning the atomizer is not recommended, replace as needed.
Make sure you don’t expose the atomizer or battery to any liquids whatsoever. If you need to clean the outside of the Micro Vaped Nano , use a warm damp cloth. If the Micro Vaped Nano gets wet in any way, allow to dry in the sun or a warm dry area until COMPLETELY DRY. Attempting to use the Micro Vaped Nano if wet will cause serious damage to the unit.
Ordering / Returns / Warranty
|Charging Options||Micro USB / Wall adapter|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion 450 mah battery|
|Battery Capacity||450 mah|
|Recharge Time||~ 1 Hour|
|Warm-Up Time||~ 2 Seconds|
|Tank Style||Dual Quartz|
|Tank Capacity||One Session|
|Heating Element||Dual Quartz|
|Vapor Path||Stainless Steel|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
Included with Purchase:
- 1x vaped Nano v4 lithium-ion battery
- 1x Vaped v4 skillet attachment (atomizer, v4 dual quartz element, air flow control sleeve & mouthpiece)
- 1x Vaped micro fill tool
- 1x Vaped USB charger
Getting the Most Out of Your Micro Vaped V4 Nano
- Drawing after the heater has cooled down will allow the air vents to stay free of blockage.
- Never leave a Micro Vaped Nano in a hot car. Ever.
- Allowing the Micro Vaped Nano to freeze can damage the atomizer. Avoid temperatures below 40 degrees.
- Use caution with the included tool, as it could damage the atomizer coil if you aren’t careful.
- Overloading more than one session’s worth of concentrate is a potential recipe for mess.
- Try different coils for different experiences.
Need Assistance with your Micro Vaped V4 Nano?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
Are you getting any light at all from the button? If not, make sure that its charged properly. This seems obvious, until you realize the power strip you were plugged into wasn’t turned on. Or…the USB port you were plugged into wasn’t actually a powered USB port. Or…there are many reasons to think your vaporizer is charging…when it isn’t. It happens all the time.
If you have charged it fully, and unlocked the power button, and are still getting no vapors, remove the mouthpiece, press the button, and see if the atomizer is at least getting warm?
If you have no activity from a fully charged Micro Vaped Nano, it’s possible that your atomizer has died. We don’t sell the Micro Vaped V4 atomizers on VapeWorld.com.
As you continue to use the Micro Vaped Nano, be mindful of this blockage potential. One trick to prevent it from happening is to continue to draw through through the Micro Vaped Nano once a minute as it is cooling. Once all the internals have cooled to room temperature, you can stop.
Vaped, Inc offers a 1 year for defects in materials and workmanship. Excludes cartridges, misuse or abuse, and any accidental damages.
If you have a customer seeking warranty servicing please direct them to the manufacturer by providing them with the contact information below