The KandyPens Galaxy is one of a couple innovative models of vaporizer pens from KandyPens. Just as the KandyPens Donuts uses a wickless ceramic dish for its atomizer, the Galaxy vape pen uses a completely quartz and stainless steel chamber. Both concentrate vaporizer pens are completely cotton less and wickless and use modern technology to deliver the most delicious vaporizer. These pens are a bit more delicate than their Donuts counterpart, but they vaporize just as well. The KandyPens Galaxy is completely compatible with all wax and concentrates and non-compatible with dry herbs.
Red indicates low heat (350°)
Green indicates medium heat (390°)
Blue indicates high heat (430°)
1. Pull mouthpiece upwards to separate the airflow regulator from the heating chamber of your Galaxy pen.
2. Prepare your product and load directly onto the heating chamber (atomizer). Ensure direct contact is avoided between loading tool and heating element.
3. Once your product is properly loaded, reconnect airflow regulator to heating chamber. Ensure chamber is not overloaded as this can cause the product to fail and will not be covered under warranty.
4. Press the button on the battery 5 times quickly to turn the unit on.
5. Click 3 times to toggle between the 3 heat settings.
6. Then press and hold the button while inhaling to administer vapor.
*This does not mean it could not last longer.*
Common Product Issues
Cleaning & Maintenance
If you need to remove concentrates from inside the crucible, you can do so using your Galaxy Tool. USE CAUTION and be extremely careful not to damage the atomizer coil.
Within the crucible of your Galaxy tank, the coil works to clean itself by clearing off any residue that comes in contact with it. Soak the atomizers in rubbing alcohol or glass cleaner solution for 15 minutes then blow out the air holes and chamber with air gun. Make sure unit is completely dry before reusing. Also, make sure air holes in atomizer are clear before using. DO NOT soak overnight or the paint may peel off coil.
Cleaning the atomizer is not recommended, replace as needed.
Make sure you don’t expose the battery to any liquids whatsoever. If you need to clean the outside of the Galaxy, use a warm damp cloth. If the Galaxy gets wet in any way, allow to dry in the sun or a warm dry area until COMPLETELY DRY. Attempting to use the Galaxy if wet will cause serious damage to the unit.
Ordering / Returns / Warranty
|Recharge Time||~ 1-2 Hours|
|Tank Style||Dual Quartz|
|Tank Material||Quartz Crystal Chamber|
|Warm-Up Time||~ 2 Seconds|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
Included with Purchase:
- Temperature Controlled Battery
- Dual Coil Quartz Crystal Atomizer
- Chamber Connector
- Travel Case
- USB Charger
- Dab Tool
- Instruction Card
Getting the Most Out of Your Kandypens Galaxy
- Drawing after the heater has cooled down will allow the air vents to stay free of blockage.
- Never leave a Galaxy in a hot car. Ever.
- Allowing the Galaxy to freeze can damage the atomizer. Avoid temperatures below 40 degrees.
- Use caution with the included tool, as it could damage the atomizer coil if you aren’t careful.
- Overloading more than one session’s worth of concentrate is a potential recipe for mess.
- Try different coils for different experiences.
Need Assistance with your Kandypens Galaxy?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
Are you getting any light at all from the button? If not, make sure that its charged properly. This seems obvious, until you realize the power strip you were plugged into wasn’t turned on. Or…the USB port you were plugged into wasn’t actually a powered USB port. Or…there are many reasons to think your vaporizer is charging…when it isn’t. It happens all the time.
If you have charged it fully, and unlocked the power button, and are still getting no vapors, remove the mouthpiece, press the button, and see if the atomizer is at least getting warm?
If you have no activity from a fully charged Galaxy , it’s possible that your atomizer has died. We’ll have replacement cartridges available.
As you continue to use the Galaxy , be mindful of this blockage potential. One trick to prevent it from happening is to continue to draw through through the Galaxy once a minute as it is cooling. Once all the internals have cooled to room temperature, you can stop.