|Linx Hypnos Zero – Vape Vitals|
|Charging Time||1-2 Hours|
The Linx Hypnos Zero vape pen is a huge advancement in atomizer technology that brings a coil-free design and 4 temperature settings – the flavor transfer on the Hypnos Zero is unparalleled. “Hypnos is the god of sleep. He will leave you in a trance…”
Blue indicates low heat.
Green indicates medium heat.
Yellow indicates medium high heat.
Red indicates high heat.
1. Screw the mouthpiece off to separate it from the heating chamber of your pen.
2. Prepare your product and load directly onto the heating chamber (atomizer). Ensure direct contact is avoided between loading tool and heating element.
3. Once your product is properly loaded, reconnect airflow regulator to heating chamber. Ensure chamber is not overloaded as this can cause the product to fail and will not be covered under warranty.
4. Press the button on the battery 5 times quickly to turn the unit on.
5. Click 3 times to toggle between the 3 heat settings.
6. Then press and hold the button while inhaling to administer vapor.
*This does not mean it could not last longer.*
Common Product Issues
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Atomizer: Submerge your atomizer (ceramic plate side down) in 1cm of Isopropyl alcohol for two hours. Dry the atomizer completely before reattaching to your battery. Do not try to poke, scratch, push, pull or move the ceramic plate in any way with any tool as this may permanently damage your atomizer.
Also check out this cleaning video – Hypnos Zero Cleaning Instructions.
- Mouthpiece: Unscrew the glass mouthpiece tube from the metal filter section. Soak the filter section in Isopropyl alcohol for two hours to clean it. Using a Q-tip soaked with Isopropyl alcohol, gently rub the inside and outside of the glass tube as well as the metal base until clean.
Ordering / Returns / Warranty
|Product Dimensions||14 mm (Diameter) x 107 mm (Length)|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 650 mah Battery|
|Battery Capacity||650 mah|
|Recharge Time||1-2 Hours|
|Warm-Up Time||~ 2 Seconds|
|Tank Capacity||One Session|
|Vapor Math||Medical grade glass and steel|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
Included with Purchase:
Getting the Most Out of Your Linx Hypnos Zero
- Drawing after the heater has cooled down will allow the air vents to stay free of blockage.
- Never leave a Hypnos in a hot car. Ever.
- Allowing the Hypnos to freeze can damage the atomizer. Avoid temperatures below 40 degrees.
- Use caution with the included tool, as it could damage the atomizer coil if you aren’t careful.
- Overloading more than one session’s worth of concentrate is a potential recipe for mess.
Need Assistance with your Linx Hypnos Zero?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
Are you getting any light at all from the button? If not, make sure that its charged properly. This seems obvious, until you realize the power strip you were plugged into wasn’t turned on. Or…the USB port you were plugged into wasn’t actually a powered USB port. Or…there are many reasons to think your vaporizer is charging…when it isn’t. It happens all the time.
If you have charged it fully, and unlocked the power button, and are still getting no vapors, remove the mouthpiece, press the button, and see if the atomizer is at least getting warm?
If you have no activity from a fully charged Hypnos , it’s possible that your atomizer has died. We’ll have replacement cartridges available.
As you continue to use the Hypnos , be mindful of this blockage potential. One trick to prevent it from happening is to continue to draw through through the Hypnos once a minute as it is cooling. Once all the internals have cooled to room temperature, you can stop.
1 (888) 828-0116
MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY FOR LINX HYPNOS VAPORIZER
LinxVapor.com stands behind our products and provide 1 year limited warranty for all vaporizers.
1-YEAR WARRANTY PROGRAM
Your warranty covers defects in electronic components for a period of one year from the date of original retail purchase an authorized retailer. If a defect exists, LinxVapor.com, at its option, will:
- Repair the product at no charge using new or refurbished parts or
- Exchange the product with a functional equivalent product that is new or refurbished or
- Refund the original purchase price
WHAT’S NOT COVERED
Due to the nature of the product, there is no warranty coverage or replacement available to tanks or coils or other non-electronic parts.
The warranty does not apply to any non-LINX vaporizers. LinxVapor does not cover normal wear and tear, dents, scratches, broken glasses/plastics, loss, or theft. This warranty excludes damages resulting from abuse, accident, modifications or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship. Customization of your product voids your warranty.
We cannot offer warranty services on any LINX branded items sold from any marketplace-style sites including, but not limited to, eBay, Amazon, Bonanza, Alibaba and Rakuten.
Warranty is not applicable to merchandise. All merchandise sales are final.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Proof of purchase is required to verify eligibility. You will receive a reply within 48-72 hours to coordinate a replacement or refund. After sending in your defective parts, please allow at least 5-7 business days for processing.
Refunds are limited to the original purchase price. No other person is authorized to modify this limited warranty. This warranty cannot be transferred or reassigned.