|Hydrology 9 – Vape Vitals|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Charging Time||2-3 Hours|
The Hydrology 9 is the first portable vaporizer to incorporate a leak resistant integrated water filtration system that provides a unique vaping experience. The patent pending integrated “Tunnel Tube” water filtration system provides for cleaner and smoother inhalation with no additional attachments or setup, while maintaining 360-degree leak protection.
1st degree: Blue
2nd degree: Yellow
3rd degree: Orange
4th degree: Purple
5th degree: Red
1. Remove the borosilicate mouthpiece and the anti-leak top cover
2. Fill the top opening with water to the desired amount. Do not fill more than 70% of the water chamber.
3. Screw the borosilicate mouthpiece and the anti-leak top cover back on the device.
4. Unscrew the bottom chamber cover.
5. Fill with medium to finely ground material.
6. Secure the bottom chamber cover.
7. Press the power button 3 times quickly to turn on/off.
8. Once on, by pressing the power button you will cycle through the temperature settings. When at the desired temperature, wait for the flashing light to turn solid green to begin use.
9.During use, the oven will stay on for 120 seconds. It will the go into standby mode for 60 seconds, which is represented by a solid blue glow. This will complete your session.
To start another session, press the button once to re-enter the temperature selection rotation, repeating step 8.
10. During session, twist the bottom stir knob for a more even heat distribution.
11. Press the circular operational button quickly three times to turn off.
12. The device will power off after idle for 10 minutes.
Common Product Issues
Cleaning & Maintenance
1. Remove the mouthpiece.
2. Fill the device with clean water and shake it while covering the opening.
3. Use the included long cleaning brush to clean the glass water chamber.
4. Use short cleaning brush to clean the air intake, heating chamber, and the interior air duct.
Ordering / Returns / Warranty
|Product Dimensions||6.9375″ x 1.75″ x 1.75″|
|Product Weight||0.95 lb|
|Package Dimensions||8.75″ x 5.25″ x 2.875″|
|Package Weight||1.9 lb|
|Charging Options||A/C Plug|
|Battery Type||2000 mAh|
|Battery Capacity||2000 mAh|
|Tank Material||Food grade porcelain chamber|
|Recharge Time||2-3 Hours|
|Warm-Up Time||~ 60 seconds|
|Vapor Path||Silicon, Borosilicate, Aluminum|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
Included with Purchase:
- Hydrology 9 Vaporizer
- AC Adapter & Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Cleaning Kit Set
Getting the Most Out of Your Hydrology 9
- DO NOT blow back into the Hydrology 9. This will cause water to spill from the bottom.
- DO NOT shake or turn 360 degrees multiple times. This can cause leakage.
- In case of leak, stop using immediately.
- Hold down button for 3 seconds to start LED light effects (visual purpose only)
- Use the stir know throughout the session for best results.
Need Assistance with your Hydrology 9?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please Contact us.
The Hydrology 9 offers a 2 year warranty, Cloudious9 handles warranty.