|Alfa – Vape Vitals|
|Charging Time||4 Hours|
|Replacement Parts||See them here|
See User Guide below for full usage information.
Using Your Alfa
As a general safety rule, do not leave the Alfa unattended while powered on.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer.)
Keep your vape clean! This will result in the best performance, and not cause any unnecessary stress on the machine. Like any high-tech equipment, you should handle your Alfa with care. Make certain it is packaged well during transport.
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
Much more detailed warranty information is available on the Warranty tab.
If you have any other questions about the Alfa vaporizer, please Contact us!
Vapor PathStainless Steel
|Product Dimensions||3.43in x 1.9in x .75in (8.7cm x 4.8cm x 1.9cm)|
|Package Dimensions||5.1in x 3in x 3.9in (13cm x 7.5cm x 10cm)|
|Product Weight||3.7oz (105g)|
|Package Weight||8.4oz (238g)|
|Power Source||110v / 240v USB Wall Charger|
|Heating Element||Stainless steel|
|Warm-Up Time||90 seconds|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
|Country of Manufacture||Ireland|
Included with Alfa Purchase:
- Alfa Vaporizer
- Spare Mouthpiece
- 110v – 240v USB Wall Charger
- 3 Spare Screens
- 3 Chenile Sticks
- User Guide
Alfa User Guides
- Alfa Vaporizer User Guide Coming Soon
*Adobe Reader or PDF viewer Required
Get the most out of your Alfa:
- Grind Consistency – are the ground-up particles all roughly the same size?
- Grind level – the Alfa prefers a medium grind, but experiment with finer or coarser grinds to see if it achieves the result you are after.
- Amount Used – Some vaporizers thrive when loaded fully. Others, not so much.
- Draw Rate – Conduction vaporizers with good airflow can have their temperatures altered by the speed at which you draw a breath. As the air passes through the chamber, obviously it heats up. If you inhale fast, causing the air to move quickly, it only has “X” amount of time to heat up. However if you draw slowly, the air has much more time to heat up, and therefore could deliver a thicker vapor. Drawing fast = cooler temps; drawing slow = warmer temps.
Goboof recommends that you clean the Alfa regularly to keep it in good condition.
1. To begin cleaning, remove the mouthpiece to expose the vapor path.
2. Open the oven door and using the cleaning pick provided, carefully lift the screen from the oven.
3. Use the cleaning pick to remove used dry material. Use an alcohol wipe to clean in and around the oven and the oven door area thoroughly.
4. Insert the cleaning tool through the mouthpiece end and push/pull through the oven end. Finish the cleaning by putting the cleaning tool through the oven end and pulling through the mouthpiece. Repeat as needed.
Tip: Wipe the cleaner tool down with the alcohol wipe for easier cleaning.
When placing the screen back into the oven, use the cleaner tool to tamp it back into place.
Need Assistance with your Alfa?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please Contact us.
As an authorized dealer of the Alfa, we offer Alfa vaporizer replacement parts and accessories!
Alfa 2 Year Warranty
2 Years from the purchase date. Goboof will handle the warranty for the Alfa.
Contact them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need more information about Alfa’s Warranty, please Contact us