Despite its compact design, the V5.0S mini still packs quite a punch and is capable of producing impressive amounts of vapor. The ceramic heater allows for even and consistent diffusion of the material.
The Mini provides a pure and satisfying performance by combining an advanced conductive ceramic baking chamber and diffused airflow.
Powered by a high-capacity LG/Samsung Li-ion battery, the V5 Mini provides top quality performance paired with an impressive 2 hours of usage time per charge.
The FlowerMate V5.0S Mini is configured to run at a (self-regulated) medium to high level temperature to prevent combustion at all times.
Many other devices cause dry herbs to combust and therefore destroy many of their key elements; the V5.0S Mini produces only pure vapor, without many of the harmful chemical compounds found in smoke.
While charging, the LED will be red. You will know when your V5.0S is low on battery because the LED light will flash red 4 times consecutively.
The V5.0S needs 4 to 4.5 hours to reach a full charge. You can tell this unit is fully charged when the LED light turns green.
1. Open slider at the bottom of the unit and remove mouthpiece from the storage compartment. Insert screen into ceramic heater chamber.
2. To turn unit on – rapidly press the power button five times, consecutively to power on/off. The LED light will flash blue to indicate power on.
3. To load your material follow one of these steps:
Now that your unit is on and loaded, you want to activate the heating chamber to begin your 5 minute session.
1. Press and hold Power button for 3-5 seconds to activate heating chamber. The LED light will flash to indicate the device is heating.
2. Press and hold power button for 2 seconds to advance to the next temperature level. This device has three preset temperature settings to select from.
3. Let the device sit as it heats to desired temperature setting. When the device is ready to be used the LED light will stop flashing and become solid.
4. Once the LED is solid, Inhale slowly through mouthpiece and enjoy your material for a duration of 5 minutes before the auto-shutoff kicks in. To resume vaping simply hold the power button for 3 seconds to activate the device.
Common Product Issues
Cleaning & Maintenance
Ceramic filter: Use a fine paperclip or pin and gently insert between the holes. Push through thoroughly to clear the airway then wipe clean with a lint free cloth.
Mouthpiece: Carefully remove glass mouthpiece from device, wash gently with warm water, rinse and air dry. For Stubborn stains, rub gently with a damp cotton swab.
Ordering / Returns / Warranty
|Product Dimensions||3.31” H x 0.79” D x 1.79” W||Charging Options||USB|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 2600mah Battery|
|Recharge Time||~ 4 Hours|
|Warm-Up Time||~ 30 Seconds|
|Heating Element||Ceramic||Vapor Path||Glass|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
Included with Purchase:
- 1x Flowermate V5.OS
- 1x Borosilicate Glass Mouthpiece
- 1x Cleaning Brush
- 1x Liquid/Concentrate Chamber (Organic Cotton)
- 5x Stainless Steel Screens
- 1x Medium Stainless Steel Pod
- 1x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1x User Manual
Getting the Most Out of Your Flowermate V5.OS Mini
- For best results, do not over-pack the ceramic heating chamber with your product. Over packing will cause constricted air flow and uneven vaping.
- After filling, use the packing tool to gently stir and aerate the product to ensure vapor is released. Always properly prepare the device before use to reduce blockage of the mouthpiece.
- Regulate airflow to the chamber using the slider at the bottom of the V5.0S Mini.
Need Assistance with your Flowermate V5.OS Mini?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
The V5.0S Mini comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturer’s defect and a 3 month warranty on the batteries.