Flowermate V5.0S Pro is a portable aromatherapy unit with digital temperature control and full range of heat settings.
The outer shell is manufactured from anodized aluminum and this gives a sleek look and feel to the V5.0s Pro. The temperature range of the Flowermate V5.0s Pro is between 104F and 446F. The OLED screen on the unit displays your set temperature, your actual temperature and your battery life. The Flowermate V5.0s Pro also features the pass through function so you can charge the unit while it is in use.
1. Open slider at the bottom of the unit and remove mouthpiece from the storage compartment. Insert screen into ceramic heater chamber.
2. To load your material.
3. To turn unit on – rapidly press the power button five times, consecutively to power on/off. The display will indicate “System On”.
4. Let the device sit as it heats to desired temperature setting. When the device is ready to be used the LED light will stop flashing and become solid blue.
5. Inhale slowly through mouthpiece and enjoy your material for a duration of 5 minutes before the auto-shutoff kicks in. To resume vaping simply hold the power button for 3 seconds to activate the device.
Common Product Issues
Cleaning & Maintenance
Ceramic filter: Use a fine paperclip or pin and gently insert between the holes. Push through thoroughly to clear the airway then wipe clean with a lint free cloth.
Mouthpiece: Carefully remove glass mouthpiece from device, wash gently with warm water, rinse and air dry. For Stubborn stains, rub gently with a damp cotton swab.
Ordering / Returns / Warranty
|Product Dimensions||4.09″ H x 0.87″ D x 2.36″ W|
|Charging Options||AC/DC Adapter|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 7.4V 2600mAh|
|Recharge Time||~ 4 Hours|
|Warm-Up Time||~ 20 Seconds|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
Getting the Most Out of Your Flowermate V5.OS Pro
- For best results, do not over-pack the ceramic heating chamber with your product. Over packing will cause constricted air flow and uneven vaping.
- After filling, use the packing tool to gently stir and aerate the product to ensure vapor is released. Always properly prepare the device before use to reduce blockage of the mouthpiece.
- Regulate airflow to the chamber using the slider at the bottom of the V5.0S Pro.
Need Assistance with your Flowermate V5.OS Pro?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
The Pro comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturer’s defect and a 3 month warranty on the batteries.