|Firefly – Vape Vitals|
|Manufacturer||NWT Holdings, LLC|
|Charging Time||45 Minutes|
|Replacement Parts||See Them All|
The Firefly heats instantly at the touch of a button, so it’s always ready when you are with no waiting. It features the most advanced vaporization technology available. The Firefly’s dynamic convection heating technology utilizes sophisticated software that raises the vapor temperature from 100 °F to 400 °F over the course of a smooth 10 seconds. Enjoy all the flavors and active components the moment they are vaporized.
See User Guides Tab below for full usage information.
Intro to the Firefly Vaporizer
Using Your Firefly
See User Guides tab and also Tips and Tricks tab to the left for full usage information.
The mesh pad may need a slight pre-heat before it can vaporize your concentrate. Once the pad is seated, place 1-2 drops of your liquid or a medium amount of your concentrate on the center of the pad. Make sure you do not overload it!
To pre-heat, hold the heater button down while taking a few small repetitive draws until you are able to see visible vapor. After this initial heating, go ahead and use as normal.
To remove the concentrate pads, use one of the picks in the cleaning kit to pry up the edges of the pad. Simple!
What’s A superalloy? From Wikipedia: A superalloy, or high-performance alloy, is an alloy that exhibits excellent mechanical strength and resistance to creep (tendency for solids to slowly move or deform under stress) at high temperatures; good surface stability; and corrosion and oxidation resistance.
It’s important that no material be present between the chassis and lid to ensure good sealing and optimum vapor.
As a general safety rule, do not leave the Firefly unattended while powered on.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Always make sure your vaporizer is COMPLETELY dry before plugging it back in to charge.
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer.)
Please see the cleaning guide on the ‘User Guides’ tab for full cleaning details.
recommend leaving the battery on the charger after it has finished charging.
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
If you are interested in any accompanying products such as a stash case, grinder, or other accessories, the following coupon code will add a 10% discount on any applicable item: the10percent.
All you will need for future warranty concerns is your receipt confirming your purchase; make sure to save this in your records in preparation. If your Firefly was purchased through VapeWorld, we have your receipt on file and can easily locate proof of purchase based on your name, phone number, email address, and/or shipping address.
For more warranty info, check the warranty tab to the left or contact Us if you have any warranty questions regarding your Firefly.
If you have any other questions about the Firefly vaporizer, please Contact us!
|Product Dimensions||5in x 2in x .75in (12.7cm x 5.1cm x 1.9cm)|
|Package Dimensions||6.75in x 4in x 3.75in (17.1cm x 10.2cm x 9.5cm)|
|Product Weight||.62lbs (.28kg)|
|Package Weight||1.55lbs (.7kg)|
|Charging Options||110v AC Adapter(Included) – 110v External Battery Charger(Optional) – 9V Car Charger(Optional)|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 7.4V 750mAh capacity|
|Heating Element||Proprietary Super-alloy|
|Warm-Up Time||Instant||Vapor Path||Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Included with Purchase:
- 110v Firefly Vaporizer
- High Power Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- Cleaning Kit
- AC Adapter
- Soft Case
- User Manual
The Firefly has an excellent finish available in silver, red and grey.
Firefly User Guides
- Firefly Quickstart Guide (English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Portugese, Italian, Chinese, Japanese)
*Adobe Reader or PDF viewer Required
Getting the Most Out of Your Firefly
- The Firefly is a vaporizer that you must get to know. This is a great thing! It allows you to dial in the Firefly for your own vaping needs. You can alter the thickness of the vapors to suit you personal style by playing with variables like grind consistency, grind size, and your personal draw rate. This allows you to tailor the vapors as you wish.
- Do not block the air intake grills that surround the Heating Chamber on the sides of the Firefly. Blocking this area could cause restricted air intake and uneven heating.
- You will definitely want an extra battery. Batteries don’t last forever, a fact of modern life that we all live with. With an extra battery, never lose ‘that moment‘ due to a depleted battery.
- Use the included soft case at all times when transporting the Firefly. The ventilation holes at the front of the Firefly allow for alot of air movement, but in certain situations could allow small debris such as lint or sand and dust into the unit.
- Avoid storing your Firefly in cold or below-freezing areas. This will cause the battery to deplete far faster than normal.
Firefly Cleaning & Maintenance
Keeping your vaporizer clean is the key to peak performance. The Firefly was designed with simplicity in mind, so its easy to clean. Removing the top lid to load or empty your aromatic blends also reveals the fully exposed air path, which makes maintenance a breeze.
Firefly has produced a handy visual cleaning guide, but we’ve expanded on some the main points in the guide:
- With the lid removed, use the Firefly cleaning kit, (included with Firefly Purchase or available separately) or isopropyl alcohol to clean the exposed air path
- Use the included brush to periodically clean the screen, keeping it free of debris. The The Firefly is a convection vaporizer; it’s warm air rises from holes in the bottom, keeping screen clean ensures the warm air flows freely.
- Use the stir tool in combination with the cleaning pads to clear debris from the vapor channels in the lid. This is especially important in the area around the window, where the 12 short grooves radiate from the glass window. Keep this area clean at all times.
- The screen should not need to be replaced, but if for some reason you need to, extras are included in the cleaning kit. To replace, first remove the lid, and clean the heating chamber thoroughly BEFORE you remove the screen. Once the screen is removed, debris can call into the Firefly unit, and that should be avoided. Once clean, Easy to replace
- Clean the Firefly only when it has had a chance to completely cool down.
- Do not submerge the Firefly chassis in liquid of any kind.
- Use only Firefly cleaning implements. Owners who opt for isopropyl alcohol and cotton swabs run the risk of letting liquid enter the Firefly Chassis.
- Ensure the battery is full seated in its comparment and also keep the battery terminals clean and free of any debris using the included brush.
Need Assistance with your Firefly?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
- Check to ensure that the lid is seated on the chassis properly. When seated properly, the gasket in the lid seals perfectly. If it isn’t seated properly, it essentially opens up the airpath to fresh air and prevents the flow from traveling through the heating chamber. The lid sitting properly on the chassis is essential to the function of the Firefly.
- A consistent grind (all ground particles are of roughly the same size)
- A medium-level grind, as opposed to a fine grind. Think freshly cracked pepper, vs finely ground pepper. It is recommended to break your blends up by hand. Most grinders will create too fine a grind for the Firefly.
- A full heating chamber, but not loaded tightly. Don’t fill it past the top of the glass, and then lightly tamp it down to be level.
- Vary your draw rate: its possible you are inhaling too hard or too fast. Slow down a bit, and see if the vapor qualities change.
- A full heating chamber, but not loaded tightly.
If this has happened to you, we suggest a Firefly Cleaning Kit
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please Contact us.
The Firefly offers a 5 year warranty. VapeWorld will handle all warranty requests and service for Firefly vaporizers and accessories purchased through VapeWorld.