|Easy Vape – Vape Vitals|
|Replacement Parts||Wands & Screens|
The Easy Vape is a classic box style vaporizer with a modern touch. Its ceramic heating element and glass-on-glass components produce high-quality vapor. The LCD digital display allows you to dial in to a precise temperature every time. The Easy Vape is an economical option for beginners and enthusiasts alike.
Using Your Easy Vape
Once the Easy Vape has been allowed to warm up to the temperature you set for your particular pre-ground blend, fill your wand 1/3 full to start, and insert it onto the heater, and draw. Its that easy!
Every blend is different, so if you need to tweak the vapor quality, play with these variables: Grind consistency(all particles are the same size) grind level(coarse, medium, fine) amount of blend in the heating chamber, and your personal draw rate.
Always start low with temps when your experimenting, and then work your way up.
As a general safety rule, do not leave the Easy Vape unattended while powered on.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Always make sure your vaporizer is COMPLETELY dry before plugging it back in.
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer. )
A vaporizer is at its most efficient when all parts are clean, so over time as you experience buildup its best to maintain your parts regularly.
The glass is easily cleaned with isopropyl alcohol and a soft flexible brush for stubborn buildup. The hose can be soaked in warm soapy water until all buildup is dislodged.
Never bring liquids near the Easy Vape; if you need to clean the unit itself, wipe down with a warm damp cloth.
More cleaning information is available on the ‘Cleaning’ tab.
It is vital that screen be kept clean at all times. Removing depleted blends immediately after vaporizing can cut down on screen buildup.
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
If you have any other questions about the Easy Vape vaporizer, please Contact us!
|Product Dimensions||4.75in x 3.63in x 6in (12.1cm x 9.22cm x 15.2cm)|
|Package Dimensions||10in x 8.5in x 4.75in (25.4cm x 21.6cm x 12.1cm)|
|Product Weight||1 lbs (.45kg)|
|Package Weight||1.9lbs (.98kg)|
|Warm-Up Time||120 Seconds||Vapor Path||Steel(screen), Glass(wand, mouthpiece), silicone|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Whip|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Included with Purchase:
- Easy Vape Vaporizer
- Whip / Wand Assembly
- Glass Wand
- 2.5′ Whip Tubing
- Glass Mouthpiece
- User Manual
Easy Vape User Guides
*Adobe Reader or PDF viewer Required
Getting the Most Out of Your Easy Vape
- Use caution not to blow back into the mouthpiece when the wand is on the heater. This could cause particles to travel onto the heater.
- Keep your wand and especially the screen clean. Inspect periodically to ensure that the screen is free of debris; if it isn’t, soak the end of the wand up to the screen(or the entire wand if you need to clean it). Also, with an empty wand, turn the unit on high, and pull very slowly through the whip. This should super-heat the screen, drying out any buildup. Repeat this for two or three draws. Once its heated through and dried out, blow forcefully through the mouthpiece and force out all the dried debris.
- If you aren’t getting exactly the vapor quality you are after, look at adjusting any and/or all of the following variables until you find your sweet spot.
- Grind Consistency – are the ground-up particles all roughly the same size?
- Grind level – the Easy Vape prefers a medium grind, but experiment with finer or coarser grinds to see if it achieves the result you are after.
- Amount Used – Some vaporizers thrive when loaded fully. Others, not so much.
- Draw Rate – Convection vaporizers with good airflow can have their temperatures altered by the speed at which you draw a breath. As the air passes over the heating element, obviously it heats up. If you draw fast, causing the air to move quickly over the heating element, it only has “X” amount of time to heat up. However if you draw slowly, the air has much more time to heat up, and therefore will deliver a much warmer air to your blends. Drawing fast = cooler temps; drawing slow = warmer temps.
Keeping your Easy Vape clean is the best way to ensure its peak performance.
- The screen and wand will take most of the buildup. Soaking in isopropyl alcohol will clean them perfectly.
- To clean the hose, soak in warm soapy water and manipulate the hose if needed to dislodge any stubborn buildup. Rinse thoroughly twice and allow to air dry before use.
- The Easy Vape body can be cleaned with a warm damp cloth. Always unplug the Easy Vape before cleaning, and allow it to cool down. Never bring liquids near the Easy Vape.
- Emptying the wand immediately after use will cut down on the buildup you experience.
Need Assistance with your Easy Vape?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please contact us.
Easy Vape – 5 Year Warranty
The Easy Vape has a five year warranty, and Vape World is authorized to handle all warranty requests & service. If you have any questions whatsoever, please let us know.