The Crafty is so easy to use! You turn on the Crafty with only a press of a button. It heats up automatically until it reaches the default set basic temperature of 180°C (356°F) When the set vaporization temperature is reached, it is signaled through a short double-vibration and the LED-indicator lamp. The LED changes the color from red to green. Temperatures can be adjusted through a free smartphone app, that tracks battery usage, usage duration, LED and haptic feedack control. Android App, iOS coming soon.
See User Guide below for full usage information.
Crafty Vaporizer Unboxing
The Crafty also offers a free remote control app for your smartphone that gives you the ability to set basic and booster temperature and other settings of your Crafty according to your preferences. The connection to your phone is made via Bluetooth, and this app is made for iPhone 4s or higher, and Android.
Download and install the app, and enter the 6-digit serial number from the bottom of your device and you are ready to use the remote!
You can also set the haptic feedback to notify you when the set temperature is reached, with the option to have your smartphone notify you as well.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Always make sure your vaporizer is COMPLETELY dry before plugging it back in.
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer.)
Keep your spare parts clean. This will result in the best performance, and not cause any unnecessary stress on the machine. Like any high-tech equipment, you should handle your Crafty with care. Make certain it is packaged well during transport.
Ordering / Returns / Warranty
If you are interested in any accompanying products such as a storage case, grinder, or other accessories, the following coupon code will add a 10% discount on any applicable item: the10percent.
|Product Dimensions||9.875in x 5in x 3.25in|
|Charging Options||Power Adapter with USB Cable|
|Power Source||The Crafty completely recharges in about 2 hours|
|Battery Type||The Crafty is powered by an internal, rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery. It’s not user-replaceable|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Vapor Path||Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Plastic|
Crafty User Guides
*Adobe Reader or PDF viewer Required
Get the most out of your Crafty:
- The stir tool has to be removed from the crafty in order to expose the USB charging port, but make sure not to lose the tool by turning it upside down back into its holding slot until you are done charging, then replace as normal.
- The draw stem acts to cool the vapors within its channels, and this will definitely cause buildup. Check the draw stem frequently for excessive buildup.
- Grind Consistency – are the ground-up particles all roughly the same size?
- Grind level – the Crafty prefers a medium grind, but experiment with finer or coarser grinds to see if it achieves the result you are after.
- Draw Rate – Convection vaporizers with good airflow can have their temperatures altered by the speed at which you draw a breath. As the air passes over the heating element, obviously it heats up. If you inhale fast, causing the air to move quickly over the heating element, it only has “X” amount of time to heat up. However if you draw slowly, the air has much more time to heat up, and therefore will deliver a much warmer air to your blends. Drawing fast = cooler temps; drawing slow = warmer temps.
Included with Crafty Purchase:
- 1 pc. Crafty Vaporizer
- 1 pc. Power Adapter with USB Cable
- 1 pc. Liquid Pad
- 3 pc. Spare Screens
- 1 pc. Cleaning Brush
- 1 pc. Grinder
- 1 pc. Filling Aid
- 1 Set of Spare Seal Rings
- 1 pc. Instructions for Use
Need Assistance with your Crafty?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please Contact us.
Crafty 2 Year Warranty
Storz & Bickel will handle all requests and notices from U.S. customers under this warranty shall be directed to:
Storz & Bickel America, Inc.
1078 60th St, Suite A
Oakland, CA 94608
All requests from Canadian and all other customers under this warranty shall be directed to:
Storz & Bickel GmbH & co. KG
Rote Strasse 1
78532 Tuttlingen, Germany
The Crafty is covered by a 2 year warranty. In the event of any defect you are recommended to send the complete device back to Storz & Bickel with all parts. If the defect has occurred on the grounds of a material or construction error within the warranty period, they will eliminate the defect free of charge. If the defect was caused by you, e.g. because you dropped your vaporizer, they will send you an estimate for the repair and will do the repair as soon as you have agreed to accept their estimate.
If you need more information about Crafty’s Warranty, please Contact us