|DaVinci Ascent – Vape Vitals|
|Replacement Parts||See Them All|
Davinci Ascent is a portable vaporizer for use with both aromatic blends and liquids. Its glass-on-glass air path provides great tasting vapor without the need for metal screens or plastic mouthpieces. The programmable OLED display allows you to dial into an exact temperature, program session times, and view battery life. The Ascent can be used while plugged in or on-the-go with its 3-hour battery life.
Get to know the DaVinci Ascent
Using Your Ascent
Charge your Ascent; Organicix recommends a 8 hour first charge, and subsequent chargings of 2.5-3 hours, due to the large size battery.
Load your blends or oil jar into the chamber. Push the temperature power button to engage the heater.
Adjust the desired temperature on your Ascent using the buttons on the front. Allow the Ascent to warm up until the set temperature is reached.
Slowly draw from the Ascent, as vapors should be produced immediately.
Altering these variables will allow you to customize the vapors to your liking.
Best practice is to start with low temperatures, and play with the those variables(increasing temps slightly as you go) until you find the vapor sweet spot.
The battery is not user-removable or replaceable.
Best practice is to start with low temperatures, and play with the those three variables until you find the vapor sweet spot.
Start with just increasing the temps(gradually, and allowing the Ascent 30 seconds to adjust) until you find the thickness you are after.
Best practice is to always start with a low temperature, and gradually work your way up (allowing the Ascent 30 seconds each time to adjust) until you find your vapor sweet spot.
Load fully, but not tightly.
Use caution if stirring with a metal stirring tool, not to scratch or damage the interior chamber walls, or they will become extremely difficult to clean in the future.
It IS possible to use the Ascent while charging!
It will not harm the battery to charge it before a low battery warning! If your planing on being away from an outlet for awhile, make sure the battery is topped off. When in doubt… plug it in!
As a general safety rule, do not leave the Ascent unattended while powered on.
Cleaning & Maintenance
For occasional chamber cleaning, A cotton swab with a little rubbing (isopropyl) alcohol works very well. DO NOT submerge the Ascent vaporizer or place it under running water. NEVER use a knife or other hard/sharp object as it can damage the heating chamber.
The glass vapor path pieces can be removed and soaked in isopropyl alcohol.
Always make sure your vaporizer is COMPLETELY dry before plugging it back in to charge.
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer.)
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
If you have a question about your Vape World Ascent Purchase, please contact us!
If you have any other questions about the Ascent vaporizer, please Contact us!
|Product Dimensions||4.47in x 2.24in x 1.03in (11.4cm x 5.7cm x 2.61cm)|
|Package Dimensions||6in x 4.5in x 3.5in (15.2cm x 11.5cm x 8.9cm)|
|Product Weight||.43lbs (.2kg)|
|Package Weight||1.05lbs (.48kg)|
|Charging Options||100v-240v AC Adapter|
|Warm-Up Time||60 Seconds||Vapor Path||Borosilicate Glass|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Included with Purchase:
- Ascent Vaporizer
- 2x Glass Mouthpiece Stems
- 2x Glass Internal Stems
- 2x Glass Oil Jars
- 110-240v Wall Charger
- Carrying Satchel
- User Manual
Ascent User Guides
*Adobe Reader or PDF viewer Required
Getting the Most Out of Your Ascent
- Keep the crucible, upper glass airpath clean they will experience the most buildup. Soak in isopropyl alcohol as needed.
- Never soak the Ascent in any liquid, for any reason whatsoever
- The Ascent likes medium grind blends,breaking up your blends by hand is ideal.
- Remove your vaporized blends from the heating chamber as soon as you can after they are depleted, this will cut down on heating chamber buildup dramatically.
- Let your Ascent cool down completely before performing any cleaning duties.
- The mouthpiece and heating chamber will take most of the buildup. Soaking in isopropyl alcohol until the buildup has dissolved will clean them perfectly. The Ascent comes with 4 screens, so while your soaking your dirty screen, you always have an extra ready to go.
- To clean the chamber, use a cotton swab that is SLIGHTLY damp with isopropyl alcohol. Swirl in a circular motion until all debris and buildup is removed.
- DO NOT, under any circumstances, use anything metallic to clean or dislodge debris from inside the heating chamber. If you scratch the surface, that scratch will forever be a difficult area to clean. If you must use something to dislodge debris, use plastic or a chenile stick.
- The Ascent body can be cleaned with a warm damp cloth. Damp cotton and cloths should be sufficient to clean the unit itself, and if you have something that has become lodged in the grill, they can be removed carefully and cleaned with the included chenile sticks. Never bring liquids near the Ascent.
- Emptying the heating chamber/mouthpiece immediately after use will cut down on the buildup you experience.
- After cleaning always allow all parts to completely air dry before use.
Need Assistance with your Ascent?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
Best practice with any blend, or with any new blend, is to start with the Ascent set at a low temperature, and work your way up incrementally (allowing the Ascent 30 seconds to catch up) until you find your vapor sweet spot.
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please Contact us.
As an Authorized Dealer of DaVinci Products, we carry Replacement parts for the Ascent!
Ascent 2-Year Warranty Info & Contact
Organicix LLC handles all warranty service & requests for the Ascent Vaporizer. Organicix LLC’s contact info:
- 800-336-7224 EXT. 601
- 6070 Paradise Rd. Las Vegas, NV, 89119
MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY FOR Ascent VAPORIZER
This warranty does not affect your legal (statutory) rights under your applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products. Organicix, LLC provides this Warranty to the purchaser of the Ascent Vaporizer included in the sales package (“Product”).
During the warranty period, Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized service company will in a reasonable time remedy defects in the device free of charge by repairing or, should Organicix, LLC deem it necessary, replacing the Product in accordance with this Warranty.
This warranty is only valid and enforceable in the country where you purchased the Product provided that Organicix, LLC has intended the Product for sale in that country.
2 Year Limited Warranty Period
The two (2) year limited warranty period starts at the time of Product’s original purchase by the first end-user. This Product consists of several different parts and different parts may be covered by a different warranty period depending on the lifecycle of each part. (Hereinafter “Warranty Period”). The general Warranty Periods is Two (2) Years for the Ascent Vaporizer and includes all attached parts, craftsmanship, electronics, heating chamber, and structural integrity. The Lithium Ion batteries however are subject to degradation and reduced run time over the course of regular use thus carries a warranty of 90 days after purchase to perform as designed for forty (40) continuous minutes at 200 degrees F.
(Battery Note: While Organicix, LLC took great care in selecting long life premium quality lithium ion batteries due to their non-memory features and ability to cycle 300 times preceding degradation, work time will gradually diminish with extended use. Please contact our service centers for battery replacement options of the highest caliber)
As far as your national laws permit, the warranty Period will not be extended or renewed or otherwise affected due to subsequent resale, Organicix, LLC authorized repair or replacement of the Product. However, part(s) repaired or replacement product during the Warranty Period will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or for Ninety (90) days from the date of repair of replacement, whichever is longer.
How to obtain warranty service.
If you wish to make a claim under this warranty, please return your Product or the affected part to Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized Service Company. You can call Organicix, LLC customer service at 1-800-336-7224 for further details on how to make a claim.
Any claim under this warranty is subject to you notifying Organicix, LLC or a Organicix, LLC authorized service company of the alleged defect within a reasonable time of it having come to your attention and in any event no later than before the expiration of the warranty period.
When making a claim under this Limited Warranty you will be required to provide: a) the Product (or the affected part) and b) the original proof of purchase, which clearly indicates the name and address of the seller, the date and place of purchase and the product type.
What is not covered?
1. This warranty does not cover user manuals, packaging, accessories (Esssential oil can, extra battery pack, leather covers, etc.) or any third party manuals, whether downloaded or included during shipping or at any other time in the delivery chain or otherwise and in any way acquired by you.
2. This warranty does not cover a) normal wear and tear, b) defects caused by rough handling (including, without limitation, defects caused by sharp items, by prolonged exposure to the sun, by water damage, by bending, compressing or dropping, etc.), or c) defects or damage caused by misuse of the Product, including use that is contrary to the instructions provided by Organicix, LLC and/or e) other acts beyond the reasonable control of Organicix, LLC.
3. This warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the Product was used with, or connected to, any product, accessory and/or service not manufactured, or supplied by ORGANICIX, LLC or was used otherwise than for its intended use.
4. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product has been dismantled, modified or repaired by anyone other than Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized service center, if it is repaired using unauthorized spare parts or if the Product’s date code has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or are illegible in any way and this shall be determined at the sole discretion of ORGANICIX, LLC.
5. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product has been exposed to moisture, to dampness or to extreme thermal or environmental conditions or to rapid changes in such conditions, to corrosion, to oxidation, to spillage of food or liquid or to influence from chemical products.
6. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product is returned to Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized service center and contains any illegal substances in any devices, spare parts or accessories.
7. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product is damaged in any way due to incorrect cleaning and maintenance.
8. This Warranty does not include accessories and consumable spare parts or other items purchased in conjunction with the Ascent Vaporizer, unless otherwise stated.
9. This Warranty is not enforceable if the Product is sold through an unauthorized reseller, including unauthorized internet resellers. All authorized Internet sellers have a unique seller code provided directly from Organicix, LLC.
10. This warrranty does not cover / include in-store demonstration units.
Other important notices
If the Product is found not to be covered by the terms and conditions of this warranty, Organicix, LLC and its authorized service companies reserve the right to charge a handling fee. When repairing or replacing the Product, Organicix, LLC may use products or parts that are new, equivalent to new or re-conditioned. Your Product may contain country specific elements. If the Product has been re-exported from its original destination country to another country, the Product may contain country specific elements that are not considered to be a defect under this warranty.
Limitation of ORGANICIX, LLC’s liability
This Warranty is your sole and exclusive remedy against Organicix, LLC and Organicix, LLC’s sole and exclusive liability in respect of defects in your Product. This Warranty replaces all other Organicix, LLC warranties and liabilities in regard to the Ascent Vaporizer, whether oral, written, (non-mandatory) statutory, contractual, in tort or otherwise, including, without limitation, and where permitted by applicable law, any implied conditions, warranties or other terms as to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose. However, this Warranty shall neither exclude nor limit 1) any of your legal (statutory) rights under the applicable national laws or 2) any of your rights against the seller of the Product.
To the extent permitted by applicable law(s) Organicix, LLC does not assume any liability for any loss of profit, loss of use of Products or functionality, loss of business, loss of contracts, loss of revenues or loss of anticipated savings, increased costs or expenses or for any indirect loss or damage, consequential loss or damage or special loss or damage. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Organicix, LLC liability shall be limited to the purchase value of the Product.
Contact Vape World first for any questions about your Ascent.