|Arizer Solo – Vape Vitals|
|Method||Conduction and Convection|
|Charging Time||4 Hours|
|Replacement Parts||See Them All|
The Solo, by Canadian manufacturer Arizer, is a powerful yet exceptionally efficient portable vaporizer. Producing superior vapor quality compared to its competitors, the Solo is a top choice for on-the-go vaporization. The Solo has LED temperature controls, a glass vapor path, and a long-lasting battery.
See User Guides below for full usage information.
Using Your Solo
los will encounter some resistance when trying to insert the mouthpiece. You must set the Solo to 7 for 1-2 12 minute periods, to break in the devices gasket.
** Note: It is best for Lithium Ion batteries to NOT be fully discharged, always charge your Solo before running the battery all the way down.
Avoid storing the Solo or its batteries in cold or freezing areas; this will cause accelerated battery depletion. If you are headed into colder climates and are bringing the Solo along, Keep it in warm area, such as inside your warmest layers. Body heat is a perfect shield against the cold.
The AC adapter that came with the the Solo charges the battery, but does not permit passthrough.
The Power Adapter allows passthough, but does not charge the battery.
As a general safety rule, do not leave the Solo unattended while powered on.
Note that the Solo Power Adapter that allows for passthrough will not charge the battery. It will only allow operation.
Temperature Presets & Average Warm-Up Times:
- Level 1: 50°C / 122°F (15 sec)
- Level 2: 185°C / 365°F (1 min)
- Level 3: 190°C / 374°F (1 min 10)
- Level 4: 195°C / 383°F (1 min 30 sec)
- Level 5: 200°C / 393°F (1 min 50 sec)
- Level 6: 205°C / 401°F (2 min 10 sec)
- Level 7: 210°C / 410°F (2 min 30 sec)
However, please keep in mind that the ceramic heating element and mouthpiece do get hot after extensive use, make sure to use caution while replacing your blend.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Always make sure your vaporizer is COMPLETELY dry before plugging it back in.
Do not attempt any internal or external repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury – or worse – void your warranty! (Please contact us if you feel something is wrong with your vaporizer.)
The aluminum will not need to be cleaned often but can be cleaned with a damp cloth and the glass parts are cleaned by soaking in rubbing alcohol or glass cleaner over night.
We have full cleaning instructions on the Cleaning tab on the left.
Ordering – Returns – Warranty
Please contact us if you have any questions.
If you have any other questions about the Solo vaporizer, please Contact us!
|Product Dimensions||4.437in x 1.75in x 1.812in (11.3cm x 4.45cm x 4.6cm)|
|Package Dimensions||6in x 5in x 5in (15.2cm x 12.7cm x 12.7cm)|
|Product Weight||.5lbs (.23kg)|
|Package Weight||1lb (.46kg)|
|Power Source||7.4v 2200 mAh Li-Ion Battery (Included)
110v-240V AC Power Adapter (Optional)
|Charging Options||110v-240V AC charger (Included)
12v Car Charger (Optional)
|Warm-Up Time||120 Seconds|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
Included with Purchase:
- Arizer Solo
- 2x Glass Mouthpieces – 1 Bent, 1 Straight
- Glass Potpourri Dish with Potpourri Sample
- Battery Charger
- User Manual
Solo User Guides
*Adobe Reader or PDF viewer Required
Getting the Most Out of Your Solo
- Always allow your Solo to fully preheat before use.
- Do not load your blends too tightly in the stem, this will restrict airflow
- Air does not flow freely through the Solo, many liken the experience to drinking a shake out of a straw. Don’t try to force it, learn what the Solo can provide, and adjust your draw accordingly.
- Avoid completely depleting the battery before recharging.
- Do not load your blends to lightly, they may fall out of the stem and make contact with the crucible; this will accelerate your next Solo Cleaning.
- If you aren’t getting exactly the vapor quality you are after, look at adjusting any and/or all of the following variables until you find your sweet spot.
- Grind Consistency – are the ground-up particles all roughly the same size?
- Grind level – the Solo prefers a medium grind, but experiment with finer or coarser grinds to see if it achieves the result you are after.
- Amount Used – Some vaporizers thrive when loaded fully. Others, not so much.
- Draw Rate – Convection vaporizers with good airflow can have their temperatures altered by the speed at which you draw a breath. As the air passes over the heating element, obviously it heats up. If you draw fast, causing the air to move quickly over the heating element, it only has “X” amount of time to heat up. However if you draw slowly, the air has much more time to heat up, and therefore will deliver a much warmer air to your blends. Drawing fast = cooler temps; drawing slow = warmer temps.
- The draw on the Solo is not fast. Slow down your own draw until you match that of the Solo, this will increase your enjoyment immensely. Slow and steady is the key to Solo success.
- Do not block the air inlets. on the top and bottom of the Solo
The mouthpieces are obviously the most important piece to clean and also the piece you’ll be cleaning most often. Whether you have the older angled mouthpieces with two holes in the chamber or the newer angled and straight mouthpieces with 4 holes, the cleaning methods are the same. Start with taking a tooth pick and poking any material stuck in the holes out of there. You should really do this after every time you use the Solo.
The most common method is letting your mouthpieces soak overnight in Isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol). Try to use 91% Isopropyl, as that is the most pure. After soaking overnight simply wash them off with warm water, but don’t just give it a quick rinse, make sure you get all of the alcohol out of there to avoid a nasty taste when you use it next.
Another method that is popular amongst the lazier Solo user is to put the mouthpieces in the dishwasher. DO NOT just throw them in there anywhere. Even though the glass is pretty thick cut on the mouthpieces they are unlikely to survive a trip through the dishwasher when left anywhere. Place them in the bin you use for cutlery and put NOTHING else in there with them.
If you often use the potpourri dish that comes with the Solo you can use the same method of soaking it in 91% Isopropyl that is used with the mouthpieces. However, do not use the dishwasher method. The thin glass of the chamber part of the dish will almost certainly break.
Need Assistance with your Solo?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
1. Plug the charger into the wall unit.
2. Plug the charger into the Solo unit.
3. Press and hold both arrow buttons for 4 seconds.
4. Wait for 10 seconds, and then unplug the Solo unit from the charger.
5. Wait an additional 10 seconds, the replug the Solo into the charger, and leave it on the charger for a minimum of 4 hours.
If these troubleshooting tips don’t work, please contact us.
Solo 2 Year Warranty Info
All Arizer products and accessories are warrantied and serviced by Vape World. Please contact us if you have an questions about your Arizer Solo Warranty.
The Arizer Solo vaporizer features a two year manufacturer’s warranty, restricted to normal use. Due to quality craftsmanship, the Solo’s heating element is backed by a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty and the lithium battery is covered by a one year warranty. Contact Vape World for all warranty requests and service for Arizer products.
If you need more information, please Contact us