|Arizer Solo II – Vitals|
|Charging Time||~ 3 Hours|
The Arizer Solo 2 Vaporizer is the successor to the tried and tested original Solo Vaporizer. The Arizer Solo Vaporizer was a massive success when it was first released and is still the Vaporizer of choice for many people today – which just goes to show that it is truly a timeless classic. Arizer have taken everything that we loved about the Solo Vape and improved and made significantly better with the successor, the Solo 2. Also included in the Solo 2 Vape are some new and exciting features that we’ve never seen from Arizer. The Solo 2 Vape pays massive tribute to the original Solo with a similar design and style, however it is significantly smaller and more compact.
Press and hold the (up arrow) and (M) buttons to turn the unit on. A timer will count down on the OLED screen showing the power-on delay and a greeting message is displayed when the unit is powered on.
Press one of the three control panel buttons and the Solo II will start to heat up to the previously used temperature.
Press the “up arrow” and “down arrow” buttons to adjust the temperature in 1-degree increments, or hold the button down to adjust the temperature in 10-degree increments.
Inhale vapor through the Glass Aroma Tube in a slow steady draw. Try using different inhaling techniques with different temperatures to suit your personal needs / preferences.
Common Product Issues
Cleaning & Maintenance
In most cases doing this will clean the Glass Aroma Tubes as good as new, but if not simply repeat as necessary. After cleaning, always ensure the Glass Aroma Tubes are fully dry before use.
Ordering / Returns / Warranty
|Product Weight||0.01633184 lb|
|Charging Options||AC/DC Adapter|
|Power Source||110-240V Power Adapter|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion Battery|
|Recharge Time||~ 3 Hours|
|Warm-Up Time||~ 30 seconds|
|Heating Element||Stainless Steel|
|Vapor Delivery Method||Direct Draw|
Included with Purchase:
- Arizer Solo II
- 2x Mouthpeices
- Aroma Dish
- Stirring Tool
- Travel Pouch
Getting the Most Out of Your Arizer Solo II
- The Solo II’s optimized heating system warms up fast and has a wide temperature range of 50° C – 220°C (122°F – 428°F). The temperature is adjustable in 1° increments and 10° increments.
- The Audio / Beep function has three volume settings and can be turned on and off. If the Audio / Beep is deactivated, the Solo II remains silent when powered on or off.
- If the battery is running low with the Solo II you don’t have to wait for the battery to fully charge before you can use it. Just partially charge the battery (5-10 minutes) and then you can set the temperature and use the Solo II while the battery continues charging. The Solo II will not operate if the battery is completely drained.
- To conserve battery life, use the Solo II in a temperature-controlled environment and use lower-temperature settings. When outdoors, stay sheltered from the elements and avoid using in extremely cold temperatures.
- The automatic shut-off timer safety feature ensures you don’t forget to turn off the unit and helps conserve battery life. The shut-off timer can be adjusted between 5-15 minutes in one-minute increments. The default setting is 10 minutes.
- The Solo II display can be set to Celsius or Fahrenheit. The default setting is Celsius.
- The Solo II display has three brightness settings: low, medium, and high. The default setting is medium.
Need Assistance with your Arizer Solo II?
Try these Solutions to common issues:
Arizer Solo II Warranty
Lifetime warranty on the heating element, a limited 2-year warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship, and a limited 1-year warranty covering the battery. Glass is not covered under warranty.